Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Qweterysolutions - Qweterysolutions.com

xetang

QweterySolutions is an asset management company providing a wide range of online investment solutions and operating at the stock market. We provide professional funds management services for increasing the income thanks to the successful deals made thanks to non-stop monitoring and accurate forecasting. Our analysts make a thorough research into the market to detect the most profitable online investment opportunities and let you benefit from them. Our stability is ensured by the great successful investment ratio and our striving for the constant self-improvement. Plan:

QS Investment Plan 1 : 5% Daily For 27 Days, 135% Total ROI

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

$5 - $27,000 5.00

QS Investment Plan 2 : 6% Daily For 27 Days, 162% Total ROI

$30 - $27,000 6.00

QS Investment Plan 3 : 7% Daily For 32 Days, 224% Total ROI

$265 - $32,000 7.00

QS Investment Plan 4 : 8% Daily For 32 Days, 256% Total ROI

$500 - $32,000 8.00

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: https://qweterysolutions.com/?ref=zozo278

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

About status from monitors, I too see that they are promoting very good in monitors when have had very many monitors approved for this site and they too invested here, I think that we will be early to see their status when this site have ran enough a day, I think that when Goldpoll and PopularHYIP approved for this site, it is very good because this is trusted monitors

The Roi offered here is not too bad because the First Two Plans offer Roí that can make the program stay for a reasonable period and all the plans have the same duration. The plans with high Roi may disrupt this program except investors decide not to invest in those plans or if the investors that invest there are few.

The program was inaccessible at my end. It gave me the following error.

Could not locate remote server

You tried to access the

address http://

qwerterysolutions.com which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelt and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

I think that your connection may be have had problem because I still access this site normal with my above link and it still loading very good, they too have ran about 4 days already and have more 20 monitors approved for this site with status "Paying", I think that it is good status when site have ran about 1/5 of plans, I will consider to invest min here

This site now too have ran near enough a week already and they still paying out very stable for monitors and investors, at this time, have had more 30 monitors approved for this site and almost is in status "Paying", it is very good and I believe they can pay out at least a round, I too have decided to invest here and as below is my first deposit:

Date: 11/12/2012 5:30 AM

Batch: 119209831

Sent To: U2432981 (Qwetery Solutions)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Deposit to qweterysolutions.com User zozo278

Good to see your deposit proof,I think I am coming in for this one,once I get a monitor that is offering a RCB,I will throw some couple of bucks into this one,the roi offered is so reasonable and sustainable,I checked AHM and I found out that this program has more than 30 monitors listing it as paying,this shows that the program is really good

Once have a look on the rate us page of the site !! and i can see one of the monitor have showing the site status as PROBLEM so this tells that it site is in the way to scam people so i think this will not be a good site to invest any more . and i am sure that with in 2 days we can see all the monitors with the not paying status .

Yes it is correct, I too see this status, hope that it is not correct because I too just invest today, if site have problem at this time, it is really bad, I will try to activate and upgrade more info about this site, hope that they still are paying for investors as soon as they trying to keep some monitors at this time. Hope that they still can pay out good for them to attract investors