Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Grandbux - grandbux.com

darwin

49846975595163646789.jpg

Standard Membership

Your Click: $0.01 (Standard Ad) $0.0125 (Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.005ref (Standard Ad) $0.0075ref (Extended Ad) $0.0025ref (Short Ad)

Silver

Your Click: $0.015(Standard Ad) $0.0125(Extended Ad) $0.007(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.015(Standard Ad) $0.0125(Extended Ad) $0.007(Short Ad)

The minimum payout is set at $2 for the first cashout, $5 for the second, $7 for the third and $10 for every one after that.

Once you reach the minimum amount, you can withdraw your money to either AlertPay and PayPal.

The first 2000 get a FREE Pioneer account.This come with special privileges , big discounts and more.Hurry up and register to take advantage to this limited offer!The pioneer status it is not an Upgraded membership but it is coming with some advantages and big discounts!

Free registration:

GrandBux - Registration

banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

In the first look itself it is widely clear the earning of the members is very high as have high click rates .

Advertise on our website,fund your balance with a minimum $10 and we'll give you a 50% extra balance!.

this is another offer by the admin .

But sadly many countries like china ,taiwan extra is having restriction sin joining

Amount Paid: $1.75

User: amadeuss

Date: 30-12-2010

Time: 11:18

So far, this is the only payment shown in the site. Well, this is good since someone already got paid but with this, I don't think I'll be able to rent a lot of referrals here. I will have to pass.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...