Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 0$

Payout Method : Instant

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : Paypal or LR

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

This is good to try. Theirs no minimum and the rate is .8 cents per click. Meaning two ads we earn 1.6 cents and that is a good start. If we click 20 ads we earn 16 cents. I think its good to try and click in here for two weeks then lets see if this site is paying or not. If not paying then at least you only wasted two weeks in here. If its paying then I guess its good start.

• 2 weeks later...

iam the already member of this site,but there are not paying the payment now an i have already requested the payment but till now id didnt got any from this site,so beware of this scam ptc site an i can see that payment proofs in this thraed how come he got the payment from this site we dont no ????

After joining the site and made clicks in the site when i went to cashout page i found that the fee is really very high . so i added the account balance into purchase balance and created some micro jobs . the response for the micro jobs are really good and i am creating many jobs with a very less pay rate and getting good no of sign ups for some other sites .

4,806 Members | 107 Members Online | $380 Paid | 294 Refs for Rent

Since I see proof of payments above I tried to check the site stats and its really paying good right now as its already paid 380 dollars. And I just copy the stats in this way next time I check again I can see how much the payments increase. I hope this site can last longer than the average ptc site. I really do hope I can make good income in here also.