Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

husm - husm.biz

I am not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

HUSM Investment Company is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

1.5%-- 2.4% for 100 days 100 days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 1.50

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 2.30

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 2.40

Link to husm

Note: Listed on 5th place on goldpoll and has got paying status on 782 days and longer life of 825 days makes this program stand among the top few. ROI being highly reasonable they are able to pay since longer, and looks there is lot more life left in this program as this is moving towards completing 1000 days.

I am surprised to see no. of days this program is listed on gold poll and having paying status,

though not much discussion I noticed about this hyip on forums

It looks that they have few members and paying them regularly just to maintain paying status.

And i agree with @yogesh this is not quite far that this one make a record of 100 days.

ROI promised is reasonable and sustainable for longer term - but it require 67 days to reach break even point that is long period for me.

The site admin seem to publish only limited information since no stats are published on the site deposit as well as withdrawals. further no information is published of withdrawal prior to maturity so does that option is available of not is vague. Also currently no monitors have been listed under the Rateus page

• 2 weeks later...

Another long running site which makes me really excited but evertime I see the minimum investment which is 10$, I find it really dissapointing, not because I don't have the funds, but because it might turn into a scam soon and I will have lost that kind of money if it indeed becomes a scam.

The daily profit of 1.5%-- 2.4% seem to be reasonably sustainable and affordable in the long run and already the site has completed many cycles with paying status

Further the minimum investment of $10 its not too high so if the investor wants a regular long term income i feel this site is an good investment platform for him to try

Also he can break-even within 70 days under 1.5% daily plan

The site design is simple and the script used is cheap

Looks like no site securities have being installed

The admin seem to avoid spending unnecessary funds on the design developing and getting DDOS and SSL protection which may require large amount of money and is more keen on sustainability

Both the site homepage and faq are showing contradicting information about the payment processor used as per the site home page the site uses e-gold account only but the faq states the site sues Liberty reserve account so i feel the admin has being using a copied faq sessile and never bothered to cross check the information before publishing

• 5 months later...

Some update about a program that has been running and paying as far as i can see for over 900 days!

I mean 3 years almost!

Thats amazing in the hyip world

The plans now is:

Plan1 27.19% for 4 Days From $25 upto $2999

Plan2 28.19% for 4 Days From $3000 upto $10000

Plan3 29.19% for 4 Days From $10001 and more

The roi isnt high its really ok the roi. the min is a bit higher...but i think this one will continue if they dont send out some bonus if we invest to much. Thats the thing scaring when hyips starts with...meaning they sure run and very soon. As far as to today Husm hasnt:)

So im in

Took the 4 days plan with the min 25.00 dollar

Holding my thumbs

Payment sended via LR

Date: 06/18/2011 12:20

Batch: 63622883

To Account: U6628359 (HUSM Inc)

Amount: $25.00

This site has crystal design with dedicated server that's mean this site must go on at least more 3+ years.

But their base amount is not so easy for everyone I mean $25.I think admin needs to change it again $10.The most interesting thing is their RoI which far better than 1% or 2% daily.

Another thing is that admin needs to add more HYIP proof forum to make us reliable.We may gain a little more than others.

Soon in profit:) Im really holding my breath, maybe because of the biger amount invested here.

I do hope they stay around for three years more. then i make the double fast and can play with the profit only.

The roi is really good.....

And then something that again maybe i shoot myself in my foot for saying but.

Depsoit Via Alert pay

Greetings,

For the courtesy of the investors the company has decided to accept investments through the AlertPay, thus you can enter your account and deposit funds by the use of this method

Thank you, more

Jun-20-2011 11:14:05 AM

i dont know if this is good news or not.......

I dont like when sites starts after so long time accepting new processors or....high bonus offers....

@anne what is your big amount that you've spent with them. If you already been paid many times then you may hold any amount, but I think on very first or second attempt never take any risk even any site can give high or over-standard RoI.I'll wish that you must get back your fund with positive result.

@anne what is your big amount that you've spent with them. If you already been paid many times then you may hold any amount, but I think on very first or second attempt never take any risk even any site can give high or over-standard RoI.I'll wish that you must get back your fund with positive result.

I finished the plan today and got all back...yesss

So im playing for full right now. I was looking the ap payment pricessor added first negative. Then a friend said that with this processor they surely wont close in less then 30 days.

For some ap rulez or so. In anyway im in again, taking my chances here. The amount im in with is always minimum $25.00. Last term gave me back $3.00. Including the refcomission back. So now im down at

$22.00 at risk for another round

Heres the deposit made via LR

Date: 06/23/2011 07:45

Batch: 63962440

Amount: $25.00

Also got me a little second rcb back so its always a little reducing the risk...in anyway its lots of money playing with for me. Or maybe it isnt just me used with the $1.00 hyips...:))

Got paid my last yeaterday night and im in again....

My 4th round in the duell for will i get in profit enough to play with only profit or not...

well heres the nest 4 days plan deposit:

Payment sended via LR

Date: 07/01/2011 11:54

Batch: 64569954

Amount: $25.00 '

So far so good, three rounds to go after if all goes well.

• 2 weeks later...

All the supported documents like @juzfinal 's deposit history, with senior member @anne 's receive amount will give us best support, not only for me but all newcomers with high end investors. We should learn and can take decision of high risk with this program. All of your best supports can make the site on top of this business. I think we can increase more $10 as next round level.