Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wispco - wispco.com

I am not admin

Just searched and did found thread to this program which has been paying since very long.

W.I.S.P

1208 Anacostia Lane Allen, TX 75002 United States

Plans:

4.1% - 5.9% daily for 30 trading days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 4.10

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 4.40

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 4.70

Plan 4 $10,001 - $15,000 4.90

Plan 5 $15,001 - $25,000 5.30

Plan 6 $25,001 - $75,000 5.50

Plan 7 $75,001 - $100,000 5.90

Payment Processors: LR/PM

Note: I have already completed one investment in this program several days before, and this one has got paying status on goldpoll since 331 days, roi start 4.1% a day that is returns your invest very fast. And though i noticed payouts are sometime taking too long several days sometime, but finally i got paid always.

W.I.S.P. Link

I told that this site is paying, it is not just that i told without doing any homework

It is true that my investment in this program is complete and am not earning now - and need to invest again which i am certainly going to do soon

But @girdhar you can check for payment proofs across the forums, and if you want to name me a forum check goldentalk you shall get lot of latest proofs.

Yeah I have seen some payment proofs of this hyip in some other forum and I think it will be good if topic starter can post a proof here as well.

The returns on plans are good with affordable minimum investment. I hope so it will continue its good paying status.

The design of this program does not really look like design of a hyip

But they are giving more weightage to their primary business "wireless internet service provider (W.I.S.P)"

Anyway roi is quite attractive though on a 10$ investment we shall be received total 12.30$ in 30 days that is very reasonable roi.

The site is now running for 340 days and when i checked at the monitors they are showing problem situation. Iam not sure whether the hyip is still paying or not but i feel its better to avoid investing here since the hyip is now nearing almost one year and its not practical for the hyip to run further for a much longer period

4.1% for 30 days means the ROI is 123% where per day profit for the investor is less than 1% seem not very attractive yet its more sustainable and also not unlike other hyips this site pays very low referral commission which means the total cost of investment is very low and this also strengthen the sustainability of the site