Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Source Pay - Source-pay.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Source Pay is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

110% AFTER 1 HOUR

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

250% AFTER 1 DAY

Referral bonuses: 5% - 8% - 10%

Accept : Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money

Join Source Pay here

I don't think that it can pay for a long or everybody. Because they just came here to make us fool and collect some fund. They don't have any good template or script. Just used common cheap template - it's mean owner has limited money. So we never expect any money from them. We need to stay away from this kind of risky program.

Well i have had a look on the all hyip monitor of the site and i see that the site is listed by many monitors and all of them are showing the paying status except one of the monitors . still though the admin of the site is using the very cheap script its good to see he is paying to the investors but we can expect this site to be online for a long time because all the investment plans are offering very high returns .