Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fx-securities - Fx-securities.com

xetang

Welcome To Our Team

FX-Securities is a strong team of traders that deal mainly with the FOREX market for four years. Making profits from HYIP and/or FOREX market is quite risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main aim is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible.

Our Investment Plans

5% - 8% daily for 5 days

Min $1 - Max $10000

Principal Return

12% - 15% daily for 15 days

Min $200 - Max $20000

Amount 180% - 210%

150% - 170% after a week

Min $500 - Max $30000

Principal Return

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://fx-securities.com/?ref=zozo278

I think the principal isn't included in the daily profit making the ROI the admin kind of table fall basically on the high side meaning it wouldn't be sustainable.guys to me the only advantage inhere is that the minimum deposit is set at $1 making it possible for us to do the hit to run.

I think the principal isn't included in the daily profit making the ROI the admin kind of table fall basically on the high side meaning it wouldn't be sustainable.guys to me the only advantage inhere is that the minimum deposit is set at $1 making it possible for us to do the hit to run.

Yes, it is correct, investment min is very good and when everyone can be easy to deposit here with $1, I too think that with their plans and they too are promoting very good in monitors in this time, it will be not surprise, if this site can pay out long therefore I too have decided to invest with this site, hope that they will pay out good at least a round, as below is my first deposit:

Date: 11/1/2012 12:34 PM

Batch: 117386801

Sent To: U9401157 (FX Securities)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Deposit to FX-Securities User zozo278

this the first running day for this short program it has monitors all show status of waiting the minimum to deposite here is 1$ i think it is suitable for rookies the 5%-8% per five days is suitable but the other profits are not reasonable there is not any protection today is the best time to invest here for three or four days because short term programs not continue for long time

this the first running day for this short program it has monitors all show status of waiting the minimum to deposite here is 1$ i think it is suitable for rookies the 5%-8% per five days is suitable but the other profits are not reasonable there is not any protection today is the best time to invest here for three or four days because short term programs not continue for long time

Yes, it is correct and it too is cause so that I decided to invest here as you have seen above, monitors too appreciate very high about this site and they invested very many here therefore I hope that they can pay out good in first days when they will attract more investors to invest here, I too will upgrade often about new info about this site

It is nice when today, I too have received first payment with this site after a day to deposit here, they paying out very good and my payment is paid out only within a hour, I will upgrade often new info about this site, I think that everyone too should consider to invest here when site have good rate and paying out good at this time, my first payment proof:

Date: 11/2/2012 1:22 PM

Batch: 117594598

From Account: U9401157 (FX Securities)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from FX-Securities

I too have received 2nd payment with this site today, they have paid out after 2 days to not run at end of week is Saturday and Sunday and it is nice when my payment is paid out only in some minutes, it is 2nd days that I have deposit here, I think that I too will reinvest when my first deposit is expired. As below is my 2nd payment proof:

Date: 11/5/2012 1:21 PM

Batch: 118026370

how can any monitor say "paying" at first day of site even site have plans for 5 days. now they have status of paying and site is going good but they paying good roi for high investment.

how can any monitor say "paying" at first day of site even site have plans for 5 days. now they have status of paying and site is going good but they paying good roi for high investment.

Really, if you check their plans, I can say that it is not too high as you are saying and min of investing is very low that anyone too can invest, almost monitors too have approved for this site and it is reason that I decided to invest here, it is nice when received 2/5 payment from them, I think that with status at this time, site can run and pay out good in many rounds. I will upgrade often new info about this site here

Yes, it is correct and it too will be not long when today, I too have received 3rd payment with this site, it is 3rd day in 5 business days and they still are paying out very good and at this time, status of monitors too is very great when more 20 monitors approved for this site and it have had up to 19 monitors with status "Paying". As below is my 3rd payment proof:

Date: 11/6/2012 3:51 PM

Batch: 118252990

Payment at this time is later with before but I think that it is not problem, may be admin have a bit busy to handle for all investors when have had too many investors to invest daily and I too received for 4th payment with this site, it is very and I think that I will reinvest again when my first deposit only still is in a day. As below is my 4th payment proof:

Date: 11/7/2012 10:07 PM

Batch: 118514195

This program looks very good to have a plan to make a profit for investors to profit quite well and we've seen any proof of payment from this program and I saw this program has been making payments in amounts large enough to total deposits that exist in the program it also has achieved a huge amount

This program looks very good to have a plan to make a profit for investors to profit quite well and we've seen any proof of payment from this program and I saw this program has been making payments in amounts large enough to total deposits that exist in the program it also has achieved a huge amount

Yes, it is correct, this site have ran about 4 business days already and it still paying out very good for all investors and monitors, we too can see that they too paying out good when have had more $2000 is withdrawn, it have near ended first round and I see that it is still running and paying very good, I hope that they can run good and pay out good in many rounds

Yes, it is correct, this site have ran about 4 business days already and it still paying out very good for all investors and monitors, we too can see that they too paying out good when have had more $2000 is withdrawn, it have near ended first round and I see that it is still running and paying very good, I hope that they can run good and pay out good in many rounds

I was attracted to this program because it provides payments to its investors well and I want to try to invest in this program but I still doubt whether the program is still safe to invest while many similar programs like this but in the next few days are not run again and maybe you can give me a good suggestion

At this time, my first deposit too have expired and I too ask to pay out with all my fund together commission of 5th day, hope that they will pay out early when I will post payment proof here and too will reinvest again with this site, hope that they still can pay out good for some rounds

I actually wanted to invest in this program but I was hesitant because the program is already running within a week and it is this which made ​​me hesitant to invest the money I have in this program and maybe if there is a new investment program like this I would trying to invest in the program

I think that this site may be have had problem already because I have ask to payment yesterday but for to now, it have been near a day, I still don't yet receive payment from them in all, it is sad when tell about this problem, I too invest not many with $2, I think that they too should know about this problem, I will post in monitors for voting in some next hours, hope that they still can pay out for me

It is nice when final, they too have paid for me, it still is in rules with payment is paid out within 24 hours and I too have received all payments with this site and after 5 days, I too have had benefit 50 cents after invested $2 here, it is a nice benefit and I too have decided to reinvest with this site, hope that they still pay out good in many rounds:

Date: 11/9/2012 11:35 AM

Batch: 118821954

Amount: $2.10

very true we should not put more to invest our money back if we've got a pretty good advantage because of course it would be a big risk because we know that the current investment program is that it will no longer be able to survive but if the program is already having total deposits of very high risk it would not seem too big for the program will be able to be a better investment program again

I see that admin too trying to open more new monitors and I think that it is good because when he is doing this work, sure site will be better when attractive more investors to invest here and investing, I don't think as you, I see that many investors have invested with big amount here and they still are receiving payment daily with this site, it showed that this site still is safe for investing