Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

precision-bux - precision-bux.com

jirimix

2,662 Members | 35 Members Online | $40 Paid | 856 Refs for Rent

This site has paid 40 dollars to its members already and for me that is a good start. This site has 2,000 plus members as well. I really do like to see this site paying good and paying well but same time I'm hoping that I can make good living in here. I know a ptc site is a game of chance in which we click and when we reach minimum we hope that we end up getting paid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know working with this website is just waste of energy because your earning rate with this site is particularly low admin needs to change this. As well as i won't have the ability to see any sort of payment explanation also. I'm sure the site might myself the swindle site. Today there are often many swindle site can be acquired like this.

Precision appears to be paying but all the payment proofs uploaded today are above 0.10$ so i guess admin is increasing payout.I can't see a long lasting future of this ptc if the minimum payout remains low, but its definitely for some quick cents into your payment processor account.

• 1 month later...

Well really good to see the payment proofs of the site and in the thread description we can see that the minimum payout is $0 but may be admin have changes the minimum payout to $1 and in the site description the minimum payout is $1 it is mentioned by the admin . and there is no minimum payout for Liberty reserve that is really good one .

wow the payment proof is here about this site which is very good thing of this site and i will not take some discussion from this joining of this site so i am agree to join this site and continue to start my earning work and make money..