Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dailystrategy - Dailystrategy.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Dailystrategy is one of the leading companies in the field of investment and trade in the Forex market. Dailystrategy was founded in 2003. For seven years the company has gone through the way of confident development, growth, improvement of business environment. Our employees are the most experienced, really professional traders and analysts who make the best decisions and make deals that bring the greatest possible profits; while the strategies they use, reduce the risk to a minimum.

Our trading department, consisting of professional traders worldwide, has been successfully operating on all of the major financial markets of the world. However, besides online trading operations, we offer with a wide range of offline investments Our team is entirely made up of highly experienced and qualified experts with many years of experience of investing in the capital market. They are professional investor's money managers, and capital market analysts.

Plan:

105% - 130% after 1 day

116% - 210% after 3 days

136% - 300% after 5 days

Min Spend $10

Referral Commission 3%

Accepts: LR, PM

Join Dailystrategy here

this hyip has attractive script there is some monitors show status of waiting except one show status of paying the roi is not high bit it is crazy roi and unreasonable how the admin will pay 2000% after 30 days is it real i think this is not real if the admin can not get protection program so how he will pay that crazy roi the minimum to deposite here is not suitable 10$ is high amount to deposite in unsafe program like this program i think this hyip will not continue for more than five days

I think the ROI from a general angle wouldn't be sustainable even if they were to be having the best investing experts but yet i think there is an every chance they would be paying a round or two and that means guys should confirm that they are paying before investing a dime.

I think that you are wrong because as my idea, their rate for plans is normal, it is a bit high for big investors when invest more $500 here but I think that it will be very difficult to have investors can invest up to $500 with this site therefore I think that we only should care to min plan and I too have decide to invest here, hope that they will pay out good, I will upgrade often about payment proof here, as below is my first deposit:

Date: 11/1/2012 2:09 PM

Batch: 117405091

Sent To: U7528680 (dailystrategy)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to dailystrategy.org User zozo278

It is sad, because seem as this site is paying out very slow, for to this time, I have waited more a half of day but still don't see that they pay for me, with other same sites, they often pay out very fast with only some hours to ask to pay out, but I affair that it have had problem, hope that they can clear payment early in some next hours or this site real have had problem

Though the minimum spend is only $10 here i think this may be a risky program to invest because i feel the roi falls on kinda high side . and 130% in a single day will make make any proper sense and it is unreasonable . and as i see in the rate us page there are no hyip monitors listed till now so how can we trust this program .

Though the minimum spend is only $10 here i think this may be a risky program to invest because i feel the roi falls on kinda high side . and 130% in a single day will make make any proper sense and it is unreasonable . and as i see in the rate us page there are no hyip monitors listed till now so how can we trust this program .

Yes, it is correct but I think that I invested correct here when site don't run enough a day but it is sad when see that even they don't for enough a day, don't have many investors to receive payment here and all $6000 deposit in this site only have about $200 is paid out, it is always for monitors, I think that admin of this site is really not be human, because with other sites, at least they too pay out for investor in some rounds. it too must be least 10% but it is too bad here

offer very high return of investment in short term period only. its very good opportunity to investors to make a good income by make invest. but unfortunately I've seen such hyip usually not able to last long and even not paying. if consider to make invest, investors should wait till payment proof available.