Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cleverinv - cleverinv.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

CLEVERINV investment fund allows you to reach your financial goals easily and efficiently. Our company can build a strong financial foundation for you, for relatively small investments due to high Forex leverage, and we are ready to go the extra mile to secure members' interest and provide exceptional service in the long term. As a member of our company you will get 100% managed trading portfolio and the opportunity to earn 3.25%-4.00% daily for 7 calendar days and 5.00%-6.00% daily for 10 calendar days, with principal amount returned at the end of the term. Our list of convenient payment methods includes the latest e-currency processors: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, EgoPay and SolidTrustPay, offering you better privacy and security online. With CLEVERINV a *stable and lucrative investment* is no longer hard to achieve, as trading in Forex becomes a very powerful and efficient tool and our experts are here to make the most out of it. Using latest technologies and custom built trading strategies, with years of team work, are the reasons why we can provide and maintain such unparalleled investment returns. Together we earn more and reach our goals easily!

Plan:

THE DOLLAR BASKET (Principal Amount Returned at The End of Term)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

TDB 1 $20 - $500 3.25

TDB 2 $501 - $2,000 3.50

TDB 3 $2,001 - $4,000 4.00

THE GOLDEN POT (Principal Amount Returned at The End of Term)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

TGP 1 $60 - $5,000 5.00

TGP 2 $5,001 - $8,000 5.25

TGP 3 $8,001 - $11,000 6.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Payza,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join now: https://cleverinv.com

I think if the principal is to be returned,then the ROI the admin of the site has gone ahead to tabled is a bit on the high but yet i think the program should be going past a round.i just hope they would be paying investors.Meanwhile a payment confirmation should be done before investing a dime.