Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fidt-group - Fidt-group.com

xetang

Welcome Forex Intraday Trade Group

If you have money that you would like to invest securely minimizing all possible risks and losses and get profit much higher that any bank can offer you as interests for your funds and you don't have enough knowledge to trade yourself then Forex Intraday Trade Group is the best solution. You don't need to worry about your funds once trusted company and professional traders take care of your money constantly tracing market changes and reacting immediately for the best results.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

8% Daily For 15 Days

Min $10 - Max $999

9% Daily For 15 Days

Min $1000 - Max $4999

10% Daily For 15 Days

Min $5000 - Max Unlimited

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: https://fidt-group.com/?ref=zozo278

this is short term program gives suitable roi it has protection program also it has attractive scrip this is good begining but there is two monitors show status of waiting the admin must make them show status of paying and attract famous monitors the minimum to deposite here must decrease to attract many investors because the short programs are not safe

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, it is very nice when we too can see that this site have ran up to 31 days already and they still are paying out very good for all investors, it too is cause so that I decided to invest with this site today, hope that they will pay out good at least a round for my first deposit, I will upgrade often info about payment of this site. My first deposit;

Date: 11/28/2012 5:38 PM

Batch: 121923230

Sent To: U1148984 (Forex Intraday Trade Group)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to fidt-group.com User zozo278

Yes, it is correct, I see that they are promoting very good in monitors so that almost trusted monitors as Goldpoll, PopularHYIP, HYIPExplorer,... approved for them with status "Paying", I think that it is not reasonable so that they will stop too early therefore I decided to invest with this site, hope that my deposit can run at end of plan

This program really has a very good status because I see us existing rate this program has a state program to pay for any existing monitor and the program also has a protective security system is excellent although I did not see the amount of total deposit contained in this program as well as the total amount of payments that have been given by the investors I am sure this program will pay up to the specified time

Yes, it is correct, although I don't sure anything at this time but this is good paying site, almost monitors approved for them with status "Paying" and I too have received first payment after a day to deposit here, it is very nice when we can see that they still paying good and admin too informed that he trying to fix his LR so that it can withdraw instant, it is info for all investors. My first payment:

Date: 11/29/2012 7:17 PM

Batch: 122100613

From Account: U3238247 (FIDT Group cashout)

Amount: $0.80

Memo: N/A

I believe this is a pretty good program even though we do not know this program will last until the time how long it would but after seeing proof of payment has been provided by this program I think we still have a pretty good chance to make a profit and I see the status of that exist in the program still pay very well

I believe this is a pretty good program even though we do not know this program will last until the time how long it would but after seeing proof of payment has been provided by this program I think we still have a pretty good chance to make a profit and I see the status of that exist in the program still pay very well

I'm not surprise with your idea because I'm too same as you, this site is having status very nice in monitors when all monitors approved for them with status "Paying", we can see that famous & trusted monitors as Goldpoll, PopularHYIP, HYIPExplorer,... too is in status "Paying" therefore I think that may be this site will become one of best site in next time

It is correct and now I can define that this is good site because admin too have fixed completely about payment and now he paid out instantly for all investors, I too have received payment 2nd payment instant with this site, it is nice when invest here and as below is 2nd payment proof:

Date: 11/30/2012 5:49 PM

Batch: 122230175

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from fidt-group.com

• woow! i don't know this program is still around actually i invested with the program when the program was pretty much new and i when only a circle on the program but i guess it good to see the program is still paying investors and the program is getting good support from hyip monitors as well.if the admin the program can still keep the program running for more days, i might go in again for another circle.

Well good to see the program came with a very good concept of trading and the profits in trading will be really good and i think the admin will be paying the investors on time since the roi is quite reasonable and payable by the admin of the site . they even have the ssl layer to protect the data of the members and investments .

Good that there is a payment proof of this program for sure but aside from this I dont see anything that can make me to continue to invest with them for anything I dont even like the program from the first instant but thepayment proof will drive me to invest with them atleast with the minimum spent.

• woow! i don't know this program is still around actually i invested with the program when the program was pretty much new and i when only a circle on the program but i guess it good to see the program is still paying investors and the program is getting good support from hyip monitors as well.if the admin the program can still keep the program running for more days, i might go in again for another circle.

I think that may be you too are careful in investing therefore have put many chances for investing here because really they still paying out good and admin too have many changes so that his site can run better, with first plan, it changed into 20 days when we can see that we have more benefit when invest here

Seriously,i never thought that this program can really stayed up for this long,the admin has really proven to be an honest admin,I wouldn't just advise any investor to invest in this program for now cos it has has been running for 34 days,and it might likely to be in SEM

With 34 days, it only about 2 rounds here for a long site, I don't think that it is too long so that this site can't run more, with their plans, I think that it will be not surprise if this site can run good in many new rounds, when admin trying to promote for all monitors to status "Paying", it sure that he have taken very many fee for this work, I don't think that he want to stop at this time

At this time, this site stop to run benefit for 2 days on Saturday and Sunday, I think that I can receive new payment in next Monday or Tueday, hope that they still pay out good at least end in my deposit, I too will consider to reinvest here because I don't want to miss chances for investing with this site

After this site run back for plans after 2 holiday, I too have received 2 payment with this site yesterday and today, they still are paying out very good all payments still are instant for all investors, it is nice when invest here and I have had again $3.2 for to this time after have invested $10 here with 4 business, as below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 12/4/2012 6:31 PM

Batch: 122786765

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from fidt-group.com

at this time they may be still inside waiting position. I tried searching for the statistics for the site however i unsuccessful. I wish somebody would likely post here the statistics for people like us to recognize how this site does so that as investors, we could try as well as invest here.