Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Iron Invest - iron-invest.com

I am not the Admin.

http://iron-invest.com

Iron Invest is a leading global investment manager that provide financial expertise both to the companies, and private investors worldwide. Our goal is providing investors the higher yields than bank deposits while minimizing the risks normally associated with higher performing investments.

Distinctive feature of our company is the disciplined and structured approach to the property and finance markets.

We believe that our unique investment techniques and substantial strengths will make every our investor really wealthier . We have successfully combined an established local presence with the resources of a major global network and the discipline of a clear global investment process.

Plans: Multiple (Hourly to Weekly)

Referral : 5%

Payments : LR

http://iron-invest.com

Nothing attracts me in this program neither the site design nor the script

and nor the plans - i would say plans are senseless and filthy in one way

I even dont beleive the stats there cant be so many fools to deposit 1000$ in this program in three days.

Running days 3

Total accounts 317

Active accounts 194

Total deposited $ 10,111.25

Total withdraw $ 3,968.85

Started Dec 14 2010

Running days 3

Total accounts 351

Active accounts 216

Total deposited $ 11,699.50

Total withdraw $ 4,551.58

Visitors online 56

Members online 4

Lol!! Look that their statictist, I don't think it's real at all.No one is stupid to invest in this site.Beside that,there are monitors in this site

amazing plans promising unachievable ROI which is not possible to earn. So looks like the Admin will be using the new deposit funds to repay the profit withdrawals and will find it difficult to sustain for long but for sure this site will not run for long and will turn in to a scam soon