Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wixmoney - wixmoney.com

Our program pats 1% daily, We offer a free account with a 20.00 bonus to get you started. We will never require any type of deposit or verification to participate in this program. If you want to earn more you can certainly deposit but it is not a requirement. We will pay you 4.00 for every referral you send us, but your referral fee must be deposited into the plan it is not withdrawable. We recommend you not start promoting until your bonus is added to your account or you make an external deposit as referrals will only credit to upgraded members. We are working on having this website available in German, Russian, Spanish, French etc This is beta launch.

Plan:

plans.jpg

Payment Processors: LR and c-gold.

http://wixmoney.com

I do not quite understand this site. How many bonus points do you exactly need to add it in your balance so you can invest it?

Well, a different style of site if you ask me and looks legit.

Don't understand it really well though. There are already lots of accounts (accdg to the site) but the amount deposited or withdrawn is not yet shown.

@ hyipreviewblog I agree with you - on the point that this is quite difficult to understand

especially bonus points part need elaborated more to help people know this program

And yes though 1% daily looks sustainable roi but we should not forget that it take 100 days long period to get back our investment.

The investment period of one year is far too long for me and also there is no early withdrawal option available. So its too long to lock the principle for one year and its very rare to expect the hyip to run even for a year and almost 90% of the hyip close down within a couple of months

Hey sorry i just wanted to amend my previous statement since the admin is legit and he has credited me the free $20 bonus

Your account:

User: luci1209

Registration Date: Dec-17-2010

Last Access: Dec-19-2010 06:41:28 AM

Account Balance: $20.00

$20.00 of LibertyReserve

Earned Total: $0.00

Pending Withdrawal: $0.00

Withdrew Total: $0.00

Active Deposit: $0.00

• 2 months later...