Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oruscapital - Oruscapital.com

Hyip Council

Orus Capital Investment Group was established in October 2012 with a market capitalization of $ 50 Million USD. We offer strategic planning and resource management counsel for its subsidiaries, partners and investors.

Manager at Orus Capital with which you will communicate and interact, come together for one purpose, to develop a unique synergy among experienced financial professionals, who specialize in different aspects and functions of the current market that a comprehensive solution, the adaptation of Orus strengthen the mandate of the Fund is still very important and can be achieved at a time when each of time.Having the creation of many well established distribution channels and corporate acquisition & restructuring over the past few years, we are now leading the business units that differ in providing products and viable service to major regional differ.

Plans:

TRIAL FUND

Daily return: 10.5% Min deposit: $10Max deposit: $50 Invest period: 10 days Refferal Bonus: 0%

MEDIUM FUND

Daily return: 2.1% Min deposit: $51 Max deposit: $5000 Invest period: 60 days Refferal Bonus: 5%

LARGE FUND

Daily return: 2.3% Min deposit: $5001 Max deposit: $20000 Invest period: 60 days Refferal Bonus: 7%

VIP FUND

Daily return: 1.7% Min deposit: $20001 Max deposit: $50000 Invest period: 90 days Refferal Bonus: 10%

Withdrawal immediately direct to your Liberty Reserve Account

No registration required

No waiting for payment

Powerful servers with DDOS protection

Invest Now

this site has many types of plans there is short term plan medium plan and long plan which make the investor has many choose but there is not protection there is not any monitors also i think the best plan here is the medium fund the minimum to invest here is 10$ be care guys

plans are good,10$ is also ok for investment but no hyip monitor site is monitoring this site.i use few hyip moniter sites and no one is monitor about this site so for me it's not safe for invest.

Yes, it is correct, this site have ran about a day already but status from monitors still is very bad when don't have many monitors approved for this site and although their rate is good but I think that if admin don't try to promote more in monitors with good status and if monitors don't invest, this site too will close early because it can attract investors with this status