Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

7FxInvest - 7Fxinvest.com

Hyip Council

This program is running for now with Offline Share. Online Share will added soon.

About 7Fxinvest Corp

7Fxinvest Corp is an investment company uniting professional stock, forex traders, gold trade & real business. Complex world of markets is our daily concern.

Business and Benefits

We are a highly talented workforce, committed to reliability, stability and consistency, and maximizing every investment opportunity. We believe in creating an environment where people want to work, and where personal success is aligned with company success.

7fxinvest-plans.jpg

I've contacted them

Dear Mik***

Thank you for your email. We are now already run our program in offline share. For online share we are still under construction. You can visit here for offline share .

Thank you.

Regards,

Admin 7FxInvest.com

5.00% of referral deposits

Accept Liberty Reserve

Dedicated Server - SSL Encryption - Ddos Protection

Register

This seems very interesting because the gains in every day pretty well and also obvious that these investments have a pretty good plan in my opinion this could be a very profitable investment programs for investors and if the program can last a long time I'm sure this program can be one of the best investment program

This seems very interesting because the gains in every day pretty well and also obvious that these investments have a pretty good plan in my opinion this could be a very profitable investment programs for investors and if the program can last a long time I'm sure this program can be one of the best investment program

i think you are right the high number of investors is very good point also the script is good it has 45 running days but it can not be one of the best investment program because there is not any protection and there is not any monitors but there is very good thing not found in many hyips which is the live support it is very good

I'm in this program with 100 $. I will update for payments.

Oct-29-2012 09:56:53 AM

Expire in 90 days $100.00

Deposited Total: $100.00

May I know what plan did you invest? is that the 50 dollars minimum or the 10 dollars minimum? Its so tempting to invest in here when you invest 100 dollars in here also. But same time 100 dollars is already my one month earnings and I don't want to loss it in here or lock it in here for 90 days. I guess I will just going to use my 100 dollars in forex trading instead of investing in here. I hope you can earn good amount of money in here. good luck.