Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oilglobalfound - Oilglobalfound.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.oilglobalfound.com

www.oilglobalfound.com is a simplified investment program designed for people with no knowledge about highly profitable businesses as we take care of the investment procedures, paper work and legal concerns and share the profits with you in real time via this page.

In reality, Forex Market is the only place where small investors can get high returns to their investments, which may not be possible with small capital in any other field or market.

Like any other specialized field, online Forex trading requires in-depth knowledge of market, fundamentals, technical analysis, and close watch on latest developments and news as this is a serious business which should be practiced by experts.

PLANS:

Starter plan daily for 14 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Starter $10 - $10,000 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

Medium plan daily for 14 days

Medium $50 - $10,000 9.00

Calculate your profit >>

Exclusive plan daily for 14 days

Exclusive $100 - $10,000 10.00

Accept : LR

Ref program : 5%

Link : http://www.oilglobalfound.com

investment program has only been running in one day and there are 28 new members to the total investment is still very small and I see this program do not have a plan for the benefits to be given to the members that there were only planning a day appointed to make these gains only

yes I think tat page go or running long time.On page is new deposit :-) First withdrawal will in 3.11.1012. Page is now pre-launch, long start and long life.I like to take a chance and invested firt! I will earned.after first withdrawal i want deposid 100USD. Guys do not worry this page might just as well do scams, page now startering :-)

I wonder why guys ain't giving this program much consideration.i just checked the site to see that the statistics ain't encouraging.

"Started: Oct 25, 2012

Running days 7

Total accounts 61

Total deposited $ 28.16

Today deposited $ 0.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 5"

Guys to me we shouldn't be investing a dime yet inhere because no payment made up until now and no monitor yet at their rate us page

tomorrow will withdraw :-)

I don't think that this will be good paying site although their plans are alright because I just check status of monitors with this site and see that it is not good because this site too have ran up to 7 days already but don't have any monitors approved for this site with good status and no of monitors approved for this site too is too least and really your payment proof above as I see, it too is not normal, can't believe in all

The last deposit made in this site is on its launch day which is 1st of nov and again no one have made an investment in this site do know wats the problem with this program and as i see the site is wing very cheap script which looks not professional . all the investments are for 14 days but i am sure that this will not be online till 14 days from its launch also . no monitor is also listed yet ,