Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Realcashworld - Realcashworld.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://realcashworld.com

Cash World Global Ventures is the perception that the general public holds about a particular business. Many companies invest a great deal of time and other resources in an effort to influence the opinion that consumers hold about the products offered by the business, as well as the business itself.

PLANS:

Minimum amount : $5

Maximum amount : $1000

Plan Duration : 5 calendar days

Total investment Return : 105%

Minimum amount : $200

Maximum amount : $50,000

Interest : daily payment of 1.5% for 60days (Monday - Friday)

Capital : return after expiration of investment plan weekends are not included

Minimum amount : $100

Interest : daily payment of 2.5% for 90days (Monday - Friday)

Minimum amount : $50

Interest : daily payment of 3.5% for 120days (Monday - Friday)

Minimum amount : $200

Maximum amount : $25,000

Plan Duration : 7 calendar days

Total investment Return :108%

Minimum amount : $20

Plan duration : 30 working days(6% daily payment)

Total investment Return :132%

Accept : LR

Link : http://realcashworld.com

I saw this program planning in giving benefits to its investors quite well but I did not get a very detailed explanation on this program because when I opened the link you gave me straight into the spot registration and once I saw that there was another script on the program this is very simple

this hyip has many types of plan like short terms plan and long term plan the roi is reasonable but the script is very poor and not attractive also there is not any protection from hackers which is un safe there is not any monitor here this hyip has one running days i think that this program now is not safe

indeed very true once the program has a script that is so poor that we see that this site as if it is not a HYIP site because it is so very simple explanation for this program and I'm also not so fond of the view that there is in this program because of the explanation given the program also makes a lot of people are not too interested

This is a cheap script but same time the minimum amount to invest is only 5 dollars. I know its hard to make good living in hyip right now but why not do hit and run? Right now I do earn 100 dollars a month on average and I decided to invest in hyip 10 dollars maximum each month and if its in profit or not I really don't mind as long I contribute some how. And that my goal right now.

The admin should offer lot more details about the programs in the home page or in another tab. Yes we can check most of the details in the faq page but if he can offer details like other hyip programs then it will be more easy to attract investors in my opinion. It seems they come up with really low security, i can't find basic things of hyips like Anti ddos and ssl.