Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Realcashbux - realcashbux.com

nimday

another nice program.the minimum payout on this program is also very ok and the click rate on the program is good as well,though the program is still pretty much still new online and i hope the program will be having proof of payment to show soon,i just hope admin inhere will not increase the minimum payout of the program after few days.

All payments will be done via payza? Its not good for me. I really don't like earning via payza so even if this site is paying I don't think I will going to join this site. I know its hard to make good living in her. I prefer to make good income in other means and terms. I know many don't like to loss money in ptc site also especially those who invest in ptc site. And my concern is with payza only theirs going to be few who want to join this site.

I think this is one of the ptc program is quite interesting because we can see the average value per click is quite high and the minimum payout is not so high that will make us easy to reach the minimum payout, but why the program only uses payza as a payment processor because I think it would be better if the program also uses paypal and liberty reserve

975 Members 12 Members Online $13 Paid 180 Refs for Rent

See some improvement in here. So far this site is paying already. Although its only 13 dollars its seems getting good pay. I hope I can make good income in here in the long run but same time I still have some reservation simply because this site is using buxhost script and I'm really not trusting a buxhost site to last and pay long. Lets face it 95% of buxhost site is a scam and sham.