Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

tnibux - tnibux.com

quangnam52335

i guess this program is only hoping to waste the time of members that decide to click on this program, i wonder how it will take for any members inhere to reach the minimum payout of this program,i can only advise memebrs to just skip this program and click another better program around.click rate inhere is way too low compare to the minimum payout

I don't like this site. Not because its minimum to cashout is 3 dollars. Not because the rate is half a cent in here an that means its going to take us 600 ads to click to reach 3 dollars worth of post. its because its say theirs no maximum ads to click. I'm allergic with this. Why? Becuase its means theirs no minimum ads to click also. You will be surprise but I'm sure once you join this site theirs a time that you don't get any ads.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont understand why the admin is hiding the statics of the ads availability in the site . and i can see that there are 2 payment made in the site and i dont understand how come they made cashout very soon here since it is a new site and the minimum to request is $3 here so even a member have upgrade membership he cannot request the minimum payout of $8 here .

733 Members 10 Members Online $21 Paid 177 Refs for Rent

I'm surprise to see that its paid 21 dollars already even though its less than 1,000 members yet. But I guess we really don't know if a ptc site is paying until we join and click and reach minimum and request payments just like in tnibux. Although I don't feel like joining ptc site anymore but if you are in ptc click I do advice that you click and earn money in here. Just make sure you don't invest. Just click.

in this ptc site there are only 3 payment but i wanted to ask that how come there have reach the minimum payout as soon??the ad rates are not looking good so how come members can earn in this ptc site and the minimum payout is also very high,so i think nobody will join in this site