Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fat Bates - fatbates.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fat bates is quite new agency, But already very popular in UAE and Europe. Our object - to find the best companys, the best products with high quality and standards to present to our clients. Our variuos activities depends of the customer: Yarns, raw material, finished fabric or finished product.

An optimal investment program is designed to work within the broader context of the client's financial, retirement, and estate planning objectives. We work closely with clients to help address all facets of their circumstances.

Fat bates is one of the leading indigenous businesses in Sierra Leone with a mixed portfolio ranging from machinery and construction, hotels, hospitality and tourism, provision of office stationery and equipment and the supply of high quality affordable building materials at competitive prices.

Plan:

25%-40% daily for 5 days

105%-110% after 1 day

Minimal Deposit: $1

Maximal Deposit: $5,000

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, Payza, EgoPay

Referral Commission 5%

Join Fat Bates here

i kinda like this program,the admin of the program is giving investors option on the program and i can tell the program will be perfec for hit and run.i will rather advise investor to invest on the one day plan for a day or 2 make a run on the program, i dont think the program will sustain the 5 days plan but the progra will investor to attract more to the program.

This program is already running in a period of 5 days and planning to the program is quite interesting with a sizable profit for its investors but I saw the script for this program is too simple and I also can not see a lot of things that exist on the site this absence of information regarding the number of members and the total deposit for this program