Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Felmina-hourly - Felmina-hourly.com

danke

You have received a payment to your account U252**** (dfoster):

Date : 10/23/2012 18:08 116014799

Batch : 112742694

From Account: U4461851 (Felmina Hour...)

Amount : $0.30

Memo : Withdraw to dfoster from www.Felmina-Hourly.com

thanks

You have received a payment to your account U252**** (dfoster):

Date : 10/25/2012 06:31 116243495

Batch : 112742694

From Account: U4461851 (Felmina Hour...)

Amount : $0.30

Memo : Withdraw to dfoster from www.Felmina-Hourly.com

thanks

very unfortunate because I can not find this site and this site seems to have not run again and just a few days this website gives profit for its investors and we had to be really careful and always keep an eye on the investment program we have followed with good

view of the overwhelming evidence that payment has been received by members who have joined our site to prove that the site is indeed feasible for us to follow prior revenue from those sites are huge. but I still need to find more information about the site before joining and I invested in the site. hopefully this site can be trusted, and survive long enough

It's great that they are paying but yet i expect every investor inhere to have it at the back of their minds that the ROI the admin inhere has tabled is high and since it is basically an hourly program we should clearly be knowing that any moment from now their ship would be sailing away.

indeed many of the hourly program that has a high risk but also many of the investors who are happy to take advantage while the program is probably because they already know the strategy of the program such as this so that they know when they will start to invest in and when they will begin stop

• 6 months later...