Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

3zTrade - 3zTrade.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://3ztrade.com

3zTRADE is a private investment company operating in the field of local and global investment, we offer investment opportunities to individuals and companies so to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and risk- free investment environment.

we have created a unique, easy-to-use product that is now available to everyone through this website. It features a user-friendly account interface and a dedicated team of customer support representatives to assist you and cater to all your needs.

PLANS:

plans.jpg

TEST

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

1% Daily For 60 Days $10 - $300 1.00

Calculate your profit >>

3zTRADE

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

2.5% Daily For 60 Days $301 - $1,000 2.50

5% Daily For 60 Days $500 - $5,000 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

3zTRADE IP

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

2.5% After 1 Day $301 - $1,000 2.50

5% After 1 Day $500 - $5,000 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

ELITE

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

ELITE 10% After 1 Day $5,000 - $50,000 10.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP

Link : http://3ztrade.com

i guess some investors might find the daily return on this program kinda low but i think it will only make the program safe for investors to invest with the program and the daily return is sure sustainable for long,though the program is a mid-term program for 60 days,i think the admin of the program might have spoit the program of offering some unreaosnable one day plan.

i guess some investors might find the daily return on this program kinda low but i think it will only make the program safe for investors to invest with the program and the daily return is sure sustainable for long,though the program is a mid-term program for 60 days,i think the admin of the program might have spoit the program of offering some unreaosnable one day plan.

Yes, it is correct, I think that it will be safe if invest fund here because their rate is very good and reasonable for site running long, script is very professional and min $10 too is not many but I think that admin too should try to promote more in monitors to attract investors when will have more investors to invest here and site will run better. No of monitors approved for this site in this time is too least, if it don't change in next days, I think that investors shouldn't invest here

Started Oct. 23, 2012

Running 6 days

Total accounts 227

Deposited Total $ 10,169.00

Total withdraw $ 894.07

2 visitors online

Members online 0

Newest Member

Last withdrawal: $ 1.97 (chanelbisnis.com)

Last update Oct 29, 2012

This program has been running for almost a week and I saw this program is still paying its investors and I think this is a pretty good program

The site looks very good investment at all evident to the many members who are active at the site and provide investment in the site, hopefully this site can last longer and provide better service for members who have invested in this site. although I do not follow the site but I hope that someday soon follow the site.

I think although rate of this site is good and reasonable but we can't invest here because it have ran 7 days already status from monitors still don't be clearly, because if check in detail about status of monitors at this time, we can see that very many monitors approved with status "Paying" but it is monitors don't invest with this site and I too see that many monitors invested here but it is bad status therefore It will be not safe for investing here

Started Oct 23, 2012 Running days 6 Total accounts 227 Total deposited $ 15,169.00 Total withdraw $ 1,217.07 Visitors online 3 Members online 1 Newest Member ieek Last withdraw: $ 323 (meyonea)

Last update Oct 29, 2012

I've been going to see significant changes in the total amount of deposits and withdrawals for this program

seems good hyip for me the site running now for over 2 weeks and still paid,min is 10$ and roi is responsable with good return they have also good monitors with paying state i think this hyip will be famous and stable one and nothing wrong if i invest now even it have been long time online.

look at all that this program is very interesting and actually pay their investors and it is profitable to invest some amount of money that we have in this program despite the daily profit earned is not too big but it is quite good if the program can be run with a time of the old and the program can be one of the best programs

Big question is this site still paying? This site is about two weeks old more or less if I'm not mistaken and usually a hyip site does not last more than a week. So I'm afraid that this one has turn to scam already. But if this site turn out to be a paying hyip until now then I guess its good to know that its paying good and paying well until now. Problem is that I don't know if its still paying right now.

Big question is this site still paying? This site is about two weeks old more or less if I'm not mistaken and usually a hyip site does not last more than a week. So I'm afraid that this one has turn to scam already. But if this site turn out to be a paying hyip until now then I guess its good to know that its paying good and paying well until now. Problem is that I don't know if its still paying right now.

I agree usually some hyip programs end up in a week or even less some time, but the structure of plans is such that will force this program to stay longer, test plan is the only one which is affordable and no other plan allow to begin with less than 300$, so admin just need to pay 1% roi, but as people start trusting and invest big in other plans it sure shall tunr risky.

Well from all the investment plans i think the test plans will be more safe investment plans and 15 daily for 60 business days is really reasonable and i am sure that that will make good profits with this site . well the other investment plans here need a huge investments to i think the test plans will be good for most of the investors ,

I think we can see the payment as of today but aside from this there is no other thing that is more attract to me more than this that can make me to join this site so its of individual perception and acceptance to join this program boldly now but thou we should invest with care also.