Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

khibux - khibux.com

quangnam52335

i doubt if this program will get any memebrs that will click on the program,the click rate on the program is way too low compare to the minimum payot on the program.even the ref click on the program is too low as well, i just wonder how long it will take to reach the minimum payout on this program.it best if this program is just skipped.

there is no balance between the required minimum payout per click advertising revenue so small, so it will be very difficult to achieve the minimum target payout. even though we upgraded membership is not necessarily the time that we will use can be quickly achieved. I think admin should change the revenue per click advertising to be balanced with the minimum payout being given.

Half a cent rate is some how hard for me to accept. But anyway I'm planning to try this one. It seems good to click ads alternately when I'm posting in ptp forums. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here. I'm happy that I'm earning good and earning well in here. I know its hard to make good income in forex trading and ptp posting so I'm thinking to be active in ptc sites also. Just to diversify.