Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dailyprofitadvisor - dailyprofitadvisor.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are very pleased to welcome you on the website of Dailyprofitadvisor. This site was created specifically for you to give you the ability to multiply money with the easy way. We have prepared a special investment plans, which are characterized by short duration time, so you do not have to freeze your funds for a long time. You do not need much money to start investing.

Plan:

1 year 2.4% daily

100 days 3.4% daily

10% referral commission

Accept : LR,PM

Join dailyprofitadvisor here

they just lunched today and i think there is wrong with the script ,when i push rate button it take me to signup page also state dosen't show any thing

HomeSign upFAQTermsRate usBannersSupport

statistics

Started-6

Running days-6

Total accounts29

Total deposited$ 0.00

Total withdraw$ 0.00

Last deposit:$ ()

Last withdraw:$ ()

Newest Memberhyipearning.com

Members online4

Latest updateOct 22, 2012

seems they run for 6 days and no one got paid i;m not comfortable at all to this site so i will not invest here .

I think thereis more 6 days for its launch as per the statics of the site and they may accepting the investments only after its fully launch . well they mentioned that they have the ssl encryption but i can find any protection layer to the site . and i dont think its not a wise idea of investing in this program .

Wow this is a total long term investment program.Though the script used by the admin isn't that much attractive,but i think it is okay.i just hope the admin of the site would be paying.Meanwhile i think the target of every investor who invest inhere would be BEP then at least sweeping in some profits.

Well i check with this and according to the stats on the program,i think the program is still on pre-launch and investor need to waitng fr another 6 days before the program will start full busness with investors but ordianrily i dont think the program is safe place for any place for any hyip investors to invest with the program due to the high return.

One year plan and 100 days plan is just a long plan for me. I don't recommend that we going to invest in here. Its okay with me if we going to invest in 100 days plan or even in 1 year plan if only we going to find this site paying good and paying well and if this site is advertise in as many ptp forums as possible. But the hard truth is that this site is not paying that much and this site is just going to turn to scam right away. I don't recommend this site at all.