Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Roi-invest - Roi-invest.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

You came on a site created by the Swiss company "ROI Invest" which is engaged in reception of deposits at the population and their delivery under very high percent to citizens, banks, the organizations. Also we are engaged in investment at stock exchanges in an action of the most profitable of the company, in our organization there is the professional team of traders which is engaged in the currency auction. Thus, we successfully diversify risks that allows us to pay percent stably

Our company stably works with 2009ó. and successfully cooperates with 9 Swiss banks.

Our total capital makes 554 million francs. According to the estimation of experts, our company plans to reach a level in 700 million up to the end 2012

Plan:

Standard: $1-$99 10.5% hourly for 10 hours

Premium: $100-$499 30% hourly for 5 hours

Elite Investor: $500 - $5,000 200% after 1 hour

Instant Withdraw

They accept Libertyreserve and Perfect Money

Referal commission 5%

Join Roi-invest here

there is alot of monitor here but most of them still waiting fro their payment,site is running now for 4 days ago and its seems they already make alot of payment,script they use is very cheap and i don't like the whole design ,in my opinion all hyip use the same design with same hour plan always scam after very short time

I really hate this script and that is the worst script of hyip programs . well as we can see in the rater us page that the site have listed more than 5 monitors and some of them are still with the waiting status so i think its better to invest here only after seeing the status of the site as paying from the monitors .

well i guess only hyip monitors will invest with this program,the program is pure hourly program and i can only advise investors to stay way from the progam,though the program is having paying status with hyip montors but the truth remain the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest with the program.

well i guess only hyip monitors will invest with this program,the program is pure hourly program and i can only advise investors to stay way from the progam,though the program is having paying status with hyip montors but the truth remain the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest with the program.

Yes, it is correct, although we too can see that rate of this site is good if compare with other hourly sites but I think that it is not safe if invest here because we too can see that this site only run about near a day but it have had problem with some monitors when they don't pay out for this monitors, script of site too is very bad, I don't think that invest here is safe

Do you think if I'm going to invest 100 or 500 dollars in here I will going to get paid? I doubt that. For me this site is a scam site no matter what. Because first its an hourly hyip site. Secondly this is the only hourly hyip site that has 1 dollar minimum then the second and third is so high 100 and 500 dollars plan. A clear sign that its only going to pay few hours in an 1 dollar minimum then not in other plans.