Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fribiz - fribiz.com

djfritz

Hello guys just want to share this cool sites and I myself have won microsoft headset yet to be delivered for free:

Q: How do I get these Fribizs?

A: That is easy but put some strategic thinking into it:

(1) Be a Friend!

The easiest way is to invite other people to join Fribiz, for every new registered Fribiz user, we'll give you 10,000 Fribizs, every *second generation register will provide you 1,000 fribizs and every *3rd generation register will provide you 100 fribizs.

*1st generation - your friend= 10,000 fribizs

*2nd generation - your friend's friend = 1,000 fribizs

*3rd generation - your friend's friend's friend = 100 fribizs

After registering, you will receive a unique Fribiz address (for example: "http://fribiz.com/referrer/yourname"). You can spread your address as a link, as a cool badge, by e-mail, in your blog, at your social network profile, on your twitter account, or any other place you think.

(2) Lose!

Every time you lose an auction on Fribiz, we actually give you your bid back *PLUS* compensation percentage. Let's say you've placed 60,000 Fribizs on a HTC TOUCH PRO Smart-phone auction that offers 15% compensation and you didn't win. You will get your 60,000 Fribizs back plus 9,000 Fribizs just for making the effort . Sweet, isn't it?

(3) Take the Challenge!

Participate in our Weekly Challenge. Every week we will challenge Fribiz members to a mission. It can be easy as photographing yourself with our logo at a crowded public area. Winner will get LOTS of fribizs, while participants will get less.

Click the link and register:

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

i think you will need a lot of points to start bid

and it is hard to get referral for me

But you can always have compensation everytime you lose a bid so it will definitely increase if you are active here, that;s my way and with that I have won a microsoft headset in which I am still waiting to be delivered.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My winning bid is long been overdue as with the promise they gave me, they said by the 2nd week of January I can have the goods but until to date there is none. I don't know with this program if they have turned into scam but if you visit the getsatisfaction page more and more people are complaining about it.