Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rx-invest - Rx-invest.com

xetang

The company «RX-Invest» founded by combining the capital of private investors. The main goal was to create an independent investment company that would engage in several industries such as portfolio management, forex, investment in precious metals and other industries at a consistently high professional level and bring a stable income. a sufficiently long period of work we did, and we do not rest on our laurels and therefore our company has decided to expand the company.

Plan 1 day.

Name Total range ($) Daily yield (%)

RX Start $ 5 - $ 100 0.80

RX Middle $ 101 - $ 400 1.40

RX Ultra $ 401 - $ 10,000 1.70

Plan 7 days.

RX Start $ 20 - $ 200 1.40

RX Middle $ 201 - $ 3000 1.80

RX Ultra $ 3001 - $ 30000 2.10

Plan 30 days.

RX Start $ 50 - $ 1000 2.30

RX Middle $ 1001 - $ 4000 2.50

RX Ultra $ 4001 - $ 100,000 3.00

Plan 365 days.

RX Start $ 1000 - $ 10000 3.20

RX Middle $ 10001 - $ 50000 3.50

RX Ultra $ 50001 - $ 500000 4.20

Accept: PM, Payza

Join here: http://rx-invest.com/?ref=zozo278

we have seen many kinds of hyip site and does not get enough profit. so it is important for us that which hyip site will long last and will give us enough profit. for this reason we always search a profitable hyip site. i think this hyip site will help to earn because its plan is attractive, now its on investors decision.

Yes, it is correct, this site have rate is very reasonable and too have had monitors investors here, however, I think that admin should install sorf for translating Russian, because it will be easier so that investors can visit site and see their plans, don't have many investors know Russian therefore it will be difficult to work more in all, many investors don't know Russian when visit this site, they will skip it because they don't know about it

Plans offer fair roi not so high,they have monitor that show payment proof,that good for now but 2 things made me not able to invest here first they didn't support LR AS payment option the second thing that the owner of this site doesn't bather to make english as second option for translate site ,as i didn't understand any thing here.

The site is not in English do know the admin might be in favor to some particular country and even if i use the translate option of my browser i cant able to see the complete in English . and another drawback of the site is its payment processors . as i see there are accepting perfect money and other one which are nor popular so this make most of them to be far from this program .

i guess this program might turn out to be one the best place invest will like to invest but i guess investors stiil need for hyip monitor to approve this program before any investors can invest with the progam,all the paln the program is offering are all resonababe and sustainable,i might give the 7 days plan a trial when the prgram is having a paying status with hyip monitors.

I too think that this is good site with plans is very reasonable and sustaince but it only accept PM for payment and site too only is in Russian, therefore sure it will be very difficult so that investors can understand and invest here. I guest that admin should try to translate this site for all international investor can know about his site when I think that it will be better for his site. Other, he too should try to promote more in monitors if want to attract investors