Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

prom-f - prom-f.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

prom-f.com

Prominent Fund is an international company that helps you to earn high profits. Our highly professional team is working day and night for your satisfaction. We invite you take part of our fund together with hundreds of other investors.

You can make a deposit for any amount. But the more amount of the deposit, the more profit you get. Every day we pay to your account from 3% to 8% of your deposit. With this you can withdraw your deposit at any time. We use only instant payments. You receive your money right away as you like it.

We have no doubt that Prominent Fund will be your guiding star in the world of finance!

Plant:

plans.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM

Join here

very good site and already paid many profit. so anyone can choice this hyip site in their earning solution and will get paid from here. but when this site will pass 50 days then you should not invest here because after 50 days maximum hyip company scam with their investors. so should be mind it.

they just running today so we can't any see any payment proof yet, i check the site and looks very normal with regular roi ,nothing special here , min deposit looks fine and i will may be make investment here but wait for some days to see some payment proof and see what would investor here say about.

3%-8% after just a day to me is kind of on the high side but i see them going a round or two.Meanwhile i tried visiting GP that the admin added as their monitor to radar them but it is an error sign that i am seeing.guys to me i think we should just be patient until a consistent paying status is witnessed at the forum.

yeah, investors need to want on this program, i wonder why some members inhere is claiming the program is paying when no hyip monitor and proof of payment is around for the program,i guess the guy is just trying to mislead investors.if the program is a good one we are gonna know by tomorrw by the number of support the program can pull from hyip monitors.

I think that this program is not good because their plan don't have limit about time, therefore it will be very risk if invest here, other we too can see that no of monitors invested is very low and rate is very least, although it too have some monitors in good status, but I think that it is not good option if put fund here to wait for receive commission daily without time ROI, with HYIP fields, it is very risk and site can close anytime