Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

newgenbux - newgenbux.com

Nagilover

Nice one mate, I'll try to find more information on this site before joining a member on this site, but I wanted to ask about the minimum payout given different that made ​​me confused, mean of $ 0,60-1-2 what it was, whether withdraw first minimum payout is only $ 0.60 and then increased to $ 1 and go back up to $ 2. you please provide a complete explanation of the payments on this site. thank you

Nice one mate, I'll try to find more information on this site before joining a member on this site, but I wanted to ask about the minimum payout given different that made ​​me confused, mean of $ 0,60-1-2 what it was, whether withdraw first minimum payout is only $ 0.60 and then increased to $ 1 and go back up to $ 2. you please provide a complete explanation of the payments on this site. thank you

Yes this site had minimum payout as stepped payout from 0.60 to 1 and 2 (first payout can request at 0.60 second is 1 and third is 2) for me It is Okay because It help admin work easier than It make site can stable.

yeah, i can tell this program will be a good place for ptc members to click,the other sister program of this program are doing really well and i guess admin is someone one can trust as well.so don think the program will struggle with activeis on the program since the admin of the program is a known person.

thank you brother for giving an explanation of payment problems on this site, I think if the first minimum payout of $ 0.60 can easily get it as we continue to seek referrals that much so it will be easier to upgrade our membership and increase the account balance we. whether you have been a member of this site if it is correct rate per click ads we get about $ 0.01 per click advertising.