Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Everlastingfund - Everlastingfund.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://everlastingfund.com

468.gif

Coming to the issue of what investments have the best return, looking at the internet as an investment option is something more and more people are looking into rather closely as it has so many facets to the channels which pose as investment opportunities. This is a very elaborate market with just about everything done for you, all you’ll essentially have to do is solicit clients.

PLANS:

10% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

105% After 1 day $5 - $100 105.00

107% After 1 Day $101 - $500 107.00

110% After 1 Day $501 - $25,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

135% After 3 Days

118% After 3 Days $5 - $100 118.00

125% After 3 Days $101 - $500 125.00

135% After 3 Days $501 - $35,000 135.00

Calculate your profit >>

155% After 5 Days

130% After 5 Days $5 - $100 130.00

145% After 5 Days $101 - $500 145.00

155% After 5 Days $501 - $50,000 155.00

Calculate your profit >>

12% Daily for 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

8% Daily $5 - $250 8.00

10% Daily $251 - $500 10.00

12% Daily $501 - $50,000 12.00

Accept : LR, PM, Egopay

Ref Program : 5%

Link : http://everlastingfund.com

there are so many types of accounts. but it is for their for 1 day only. after that they will show their actual face which is so much negative. they will scam will their investor very soon and you will lose your money very quick. so please give away from this hyip site.

I don't think as you because with almost same site, this plans is normal and this sites always run and pay out good during a long time with many rounds, I too see that min investment of this site is good therefore I too have decided to invest $5 here and will try in some rounds if they still pay out good, site have very good script with enough protection, I think that it will be safe for my fund

plans looks wierd all plans with the same min deposit plan A offer 110% which is nice roi after 1 day with min 5$

plan B the same min but offer 118% after 3 day this is good for now ,other plans is the same period which is 5$ and same min deposit but differance roi ,so what the catch,i think its risk to invest here

it will be good if they would have added some monitors so that judging this site will e more easy . well as i see the script is really looking professional and i am really impressed with the script of the site . but still i can see the latest investment in the site they are really good in the just 1st day there are good no of investors to the site .

I just checked out the script of this and got to see it is totally un-attractive.Moreso they not having any implemented security measures is discouraging and above all he the admin making the tabled ROI fall in an unsustainable range is discouraging.guys i would rather i skip such a program.

I think that it is only your idea, because really this is good site and its script too is very good with enough protection program, I see that have had many investors received money then a day to deposit here and I'm too same, I too have received payment of this site after invested here $5 yesterday, it is nice when site is good paying . As below is my first payment proof:

Date: 10/22/2012 4:28 PM

Batch: 115819386

From Account: U5635011 (Everlastingfund)

Amount: $5.25

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from EverLastingFund.com

well i can only wish investors that have iinvest with this program best of luck witht the program ,i dont see myself investing with this rogram and i hope anybody that ivestors should only be planing for hit and run on the program,i dont see this program staying around for more 2 - 3 days,so investors should invest wisely.

I think that you can't define in all because this is new site, it have ran very good and too have paid out for members about 2 days, therefore if you say that it can't pay out more 2 -3 days, I think that you shouldn't check your discussion, because I see that almost monitors now have approved for this site with status "Paying" and I too have received payment here as you have seen, I think that this site can pay at least 5 days or more, wait to see this problem :)

Really with HYIP field, don't have any site can pay out long and can pay out good for all members, because it always have many risks for all investors and we too should accept it if want to have income here, main problem we must kwow to select time to invest when site still is paying and this site just have ran about 2 days therefore I think that it still have many chances for investors can invest here in some rounds