Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12gain - 12gain.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

12 Gain is an Online Investment Platform that focus on Global Investment Market. We provide stable daily earnings for our members, while we work round the clock to secure and achieve our promised returns for our members. Our investment Funds are handled by Global Financial Experts for maximum growth and steady returns for your investments.

Plan:

12% for 12 calendar days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $12 - $5,000 12.00

160% after 12 calendar days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $12 - $5,000 160.00

4% for 80 days(principal returned)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $500 4.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join 12gain here

is this site is paying??? i don't get any information about this hyip site. you should attached the information about paying of this hyip site. i think name is a factor. but site name of site is looked to me as a scam site. so i am not interested to invest such kind of site. and i want to tell you more that you also should not invest in this site.

i guess i just need to see sit back on relax on this program,though am kinda surprse with the kinda support this program is getting from hyip monitors,the program is having soo many hyip montors that alrady have the prgram listed,with status ranging from paying to waiting which it is ok but the return inhere is high and i dont think the program is safe despite the support