Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investscity - investscity.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

investscity.com is a high yield investment program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

planss.gif

http://investscity.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

@hrnx i disagree that is not really the 9% plan what makes this program dangerous as 9% for 12 hours is just 8% profit which may be sustained though in very very short term.

But the danguerious plan is 3% per hour for 48 hours that is 144% return in just two days. Anyway i feel this program is a guest for few days only.

this hyip was two days old and have got many support from investor...you can see they can get around $2000 in just two days...that is very good for new program...

9% for 12 hours I think is their best plan to get many new investor..with this plan you only have to put your investment in this site for half days so it's a little safe...

this hyip was two days old and have got many support from investor...you can see they can get around $2000 in just two days...that is very good for new program...

9% for 12 hours I think is their best plan to get many new investor..with this plan you only have to put your investment in this site for half days so it's a little safe...

Yeah, it is supposed to be 2 days online since yesterday. But we can see the statistic on the site the running day is still 1 days only. is this error or maybe intentionally set to make people think it's a new program and will invest in this program? I dont know either.

very interesting offer. ever so interesting because high profit in hourly plan. launch a week ago and has been monitored by hyip monitor site but unfortunately get "not paid" or "scam" status. very short-live hyip. but its reasonable if consider they offer high profit. usually not last long indeed.