Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

topbuxforever - topbuxforever.com

quangnam52335

how long we will be able to receive payments from ptc if the average value per click is very small and very large minimum payout will be troublesome members who are not upgrde membership on this ptc site and it looks like if the PTC is actively until towards the minimum payout ptc is not necessarily surviving

not fair enough to set high minimum payout while per click rate is very low. if admin not consider to make minimum payout lower, it mean he/she want to invite free member to make upgrade because upgrade member will get lower minimum payout. but usually member reluctant to make upgrade until know the site is reliable enough and paying.

this program can never get anybody that will like to click on the program,the minimum payout on the program is high compare to the click rate the program is offering,i guess this program can just be ignored,because i see the program being a waste of time for any members of ptc that wanna give the program any kinda trial.i can tell the program might not pay