Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Alkor Finance - alkor-finance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Alkor Finance Limited (IBC) has been launched the official website to attract more customers worldwide. We hope our investment plans will satisfy all your needs. In the name of the corporation and all our staff you are welcome to join our strong and friendly community!

We are in the business of building businesses. To that end, we make our best efforts to bring together drivers of success that include the right set of entrepreneurial ideas, product and market strategies, business leaders, business alliances and capital. We have achieved success by staying out of the crowd. Looking at our portfolio companies and our successful exits, you notice very quickly that our deals are unique and we give opportunities to first-time entrepreneurs. We honestly believe in forming teams with fresh talent because, when it comes to the venture business, nobody can predict the future. We can all just try.

Plan:

- Basic Level -

Minimum amount: USD/EUR 10.00

Maximim amount: USD/EUR 499.99

Interest rate: 2.70% daily

Compound available: yes

Active duration: 120 calendar days

Deposit cancellation: any time - 35 % fee

Deposit return: yes, without any fee

Total return: 424% (with principal)

- Enterprise Level -

Minimum amount: USD/EUR 500.00

Maximim amount: USD/EUR 2 499.99

Interest rate: 2.85% daily

Total return: 442% (with principal)

- VIP Level -

Minimum amount: USD/EUR 2 500.00

Maximim amount: USD/EUR 25 000.00

Interest rate: 3.00% daily

Total return: 460% (with principal)

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, STP

Join Alkor Finance here

• Downvote 1

i really like the design of this program and the script used as well,though i feel the admin of this program should add security to this program since the program is a long term program,the daily return offered to investors on the program is sustainable and i dont think the admin should have problem sustaining the roi,though the program is long term program,i guess hyip monitors will be interested on the program

People may like this type of program. Because we can take either USD or Euro. So later we can get some extra profit due to currency factor. Good for all senior investors. Because they have good long term plan with maximum level of RoI i.e. 2.7%, as well as we also can take compound feature and reinvest our profit amount.

all plan in this hyip designed for long term investment period and the profit rate offered really reasonable and possibly sustainable. despite looks promising, still not suggested to fully trust with this hyip by spend high amount of money to make invest. will be safe if keep stick with minimum invest.