Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldblink - Goldblink.com

xetang

Goldblink is a new investment fund investing in gold. We have over 8 years of experience in investing in commodities. We want to share our experience and allow you the opportunity to use our services. Our program offers the opportunity to allocate their money in gold, and after a certain time you can withdraw your money with interest.

GOLD

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

GOLD PLAN $15 - $50,000 27.00

SILVER

SILVER PLAN $10 - $50,000 9.00

MONITOR

MONITOR PLAN $5 - $50,000 0.50

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://www.goldblink.com/?ref=zozo278

Yes, it is correct, although this site too have had status "Paying" from a monitors but I can't access this site in this time and too have tried to access it many times but can't, I think that have had fault from site or this site have closed too early here. Hope that they can fix it early so that site can run normal again

so far i see this program listed in 4 hyip monitors without any problems, all of them have paying status for this program, actually if we access this site , we will see they have good script and professional template but i must admit this site have bad ROI rate. it is too much high for us and also their minimum payout is quite high

well i guess this program is beginning to do pretty well among hyip program,though the program was just launch yesterday and the program is having good numbers of hyip monitors having them listed already with paying status,the program should be able to sustain the daily return they are offering and the minimum investment required by the program is reachable as well for investors