Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Halifaxfx - Halifaxfx.co.uk

xetang

Welcome to HalifaxFX

HalifaxFX is an innovative and a simplified online advertising and an investment platform that is a MUST use should your desire be to bring quality traffic to your websites and earn money.

Plan 1: Starter: Earn 10% Daily for 10 Days

Condition: 10% Daily Interest x 10 DAYS = 100%

Total Return: 100% R.O.I at Maturity

Cash Reinvest allowed: Yes (up to 5 times)

Min - Max deposit: $25 - $250,000

Free 5000 Text or Banner Ads Credits for Upgrading.

Plan2: Business: Earn 15% Daily for 15 Days

Condition: 15% Daily Interest x 15DAYS = 225%

Total Return: 225% R.O.I at Maturity

Cash Reinvest allowed: Yes (up to 5 times)

Min - Max deposit: $150 - $250,000

Free 10000 Text or Banner Ads Credits for Upgrading.

Accept: LR, PM, EG, SP

Join here: http://www.halifaxfx.co.uk/?ref=zozo278

it seems they are more into short term investment program, and that makes them quite not popular but until now i don't see anyoine that get paid from this program yet, it seems that many people want to see if this program truly paying or not since this site don't add any monitors yet

it seems they are more into short term investment program, and that makes them quite not popular but until now i don't see anyoine that get paid from this program yet, it seems that many people want to see if this program truly paying or not since this site don't add any monitors yet

Yes, it is correct, this site have ran 2 days already but status of monitors are very bad, we can see that have very least monitors approved for this site and had had a monitors approved for bad status, I think that although their plan can be good but this site is not ready to pay out for investors and monitors and it too will close early

i doubt if this program can ever get any good rating from hyip monitions,what the program s offering investors is too high and i can tell the program is just launch to scam investors especially the newbies.well as of now the program is not getting any kinda support from hyip monitors,the 3 hyip monitors hat have the program listed o their page did not even invest with the program

This is very good program that we can get some huge profit from it. Secondly their designing template is very attractive for any. But their payout proof page is looking like a PTC website. But good news is that they are paying now. So we may able to stay here and get some assure profit. Just need some real time proof to make some big invest.