Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Faviconfx - Faviconfx.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

FaviconFX UK LTD is a national independent financial advice firm that provides advice for residential home purchases, investments, pensions, protection, commercial finance in the form of mortgages / bridging / development loans, Will writing and general insurance to clients throughout the UK. Established in 2003 the company has many years experience and the team have many years experience in the financial services sector.

Plan:

105% after 1 day

Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

$1 - $10,000 105.00

Calculate your profit >>

120% after 3 days

$10 - $10,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

140% after 5 days

$20 - $20,000 140.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% after 7 days

$50 - $50,000 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% after 12 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

200% after 12 days $100 - $100,000 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

Referral: 5%

Join Faviconfx here

for me favicon have nice rate and i think that is quite stable also profitable to pay members at least for about 3 or 4 rounds, but unfortunately this site have bad script and also their template not looks professional makes them just like cheap hyip program, so far admin only pay few to investors

Well to me i think such a program would be good for any investor planning to do the hit to run since the admin has made the tabled ROI kind of be on the high side.guys to me the best thing to do is to jump in with the minimum deposit on clear confirmation that they are paying.

despite the high return this program is offering,the program as manage to keep a paying with hyip monitors for 2 days now, i thought the program was just launch yesterday ,i will have love to do hit and run on the program but the progra has being running for 2 days,the admin of the program might be preparing to make a run on investors.i guess the program is not safe again

As they have live support option so hopefully we may get some instant help from them. But their plans are not very suitable for us. Even we never able to make a good future plan with them. Because they have risky hourly profit scheme and some traditional scam modelling daily RoI of 5% per day. So we must need to think twice before leave our money.