Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gulf-of-mexico - gulf-of-mexico.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company Gulf of Mexico offers you a profitable investment for your money. We have the best experts in trading stocks and exchange rates. Every day we monitor the market. We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money. Making the buying and selling. Obtain an excellent profit. What do we offer? You must make a deposit for a specified period under a certain percentage (all terms are on the website).

Plan:

105% - 133% after 1 day

Payment Option: LibertyReserve, Perfect Money

Join Gulf-of-mexico here

despite the high return this program is offering,the program has manage to keep a paying status for themselves with hyip monitors,i really dont know how the admin if the program has manage to keep the program,though the progrm is new only but i guess the admin has done a good job by keeping the program with paying status

This is traditional scam modelling program which pays for some days and after that close without any notification. So we need to stay here for one of two times. Else we may have to face some loss. Only best possible support is that we can see a famous monitor listed on their homepage. So this is a very good sign.

If its paying then I don't see any thing funny about the name. for me a site that pays is a good site. No name can make you earn. But I do agree sometimes funny name means a site admin is not serious enough to make his site going to last long. I do like this site to run for two to three weeks and see if its going to make many investors make profit. But same time I have some doubts.