Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bankforbux - bankforbux.com

nimday

is it true that we do not need to invest to get paid on this ptc because I was unsure of it and I've noticed that this PTC really pays but it is valid for standard member or not because I was interested in this ptc with an average the average large pe click will make us easier to reach payout..

per click rate offered is very low and free member get earn about 2 cent only per day. if want to increase the daily earning rate, free member should make upgrade or at least, have some active referral. by the way, I am not found information about minimum payout in thread above and in the website. hope thread starter make update about it.

this program has really being doing well,the admin of the program has really done well with the program and i can tell the program is really keeping members on the program happy,despite the high rate the program is offering,the program is using a very low minimum payout which i think it very encouraging for members that has being clicking on the program

1,671 Members

44 Members Online

$73 Paid

327 Refs for Rent

there is already some payment proof from this ptc and is worth to give it try as it said there is no min payout and you will not need to invest in .also there is over 10 ads here which is good to start click now