Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Aobux - Aobux.com

rose27

AOBUX is got scammed now, so don't need to click further in that site, you can check also on the ptc-investigation site about this site,, Though i have got paid from them for my one payment, but it seems that it will go scam soon.

thank you my @caspi to make me notice this thing , before I see your post I was trusting this sit and I was clicking my ads hoping i get my payment soon, but I open this site forum now and see that the site members posting that they want there paymebts and others posting other sites links. I think it is very bad thing to lose site like this with this good rates, i think the problem is paypal this is the last post posted by the admin:

Unfortunately Paypal account is limited again, due to some members(spring2204, Taline Rebeca) dispute for their ads, your ads have been finished but why still opened the dispute and refund, which made our account was limited again, Currently we can not accept investing and payment in Paypal, we have contacted with Paypal and hope can be released soon. BIG amount payout do not request from Alertpay, we will pay to you with Paypal once it is fixed.

AoBux Admin February 07, 2011

• 1 month later...

8 cents away from reaching the payout and suddenly aobux is now gone. Their website is now suspended. This was so sad, after a long months of hardwork for this ptc site and it did not paid off. :( Well there goes another ptc site running away from us, lesson learned again.

• 3 weeks later...