Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Libertypool - Libertypool.net

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://libertypool.net

Liberty Pool is a private international membership club. It was created for the purpose of providing its' membership with the safest and most secure offshore investment vehicles available, with the best possible and achievable returns at a minimum of risk. There are no unrealistic promises presented here - just steady and consistent results.

The safety and security of our members' funds are most important. That's why we have safeguards set in place, which are designed to return principal funds first. This is as it should be. Principal funds set the initial investment into motion, and are then promptly returned. Earned profits move on to generate additional profits.

PLANS:

PEARL PLAN

30% daily for 4 days directly to your Liberty Reserve account. Min. $1. Total profit: 20%

gold

SILVER PLAN

150% after 7 days directly to your Liberty Reserve account. Min. $100

silver

GOLD PLAN

230% after 14 days directly to your Liberty Reserve account. Min. $300

Accept : LR

Link : http://libertypool.net

I really like the names of the investment plans the admin have kept and the design looks great but that is not suited for the hyip sites . well the investment plans the admin is offering falls on high profits so i think if even the admin paying for now he wound be paying for a long time . and no monitors are listed yet .