Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oil77 - Oil77.us

xetang

Oil 77 was founded in October 2008 in Irving, Texas. The idea behind the company was to incorporate gas exploration and extraction techniques that had not been used before. By incorporating state of the art technology, this was made possible on both onshore and offshore gas and oil projects. Of course, having target areas was the key to the success and this included areas such as Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana.

5.2% Hourly 24 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Standart $20 - $10,000 5.20

130% AFTER 1 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Advance $10 - $10,000 130.00

220% AFTER 3 DAYS

Premium $10 - $10,000 220.00

400% AFTER 10 DAYS

VIP $10 - $10,000 400.00

0.5% DAiLY FOR MONITORING

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Monitoring $10 - $200 0.50

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://www.oil77.us/?ref=zozo278

130% after 1 day is very high and no genuine hyip program will offer such a huge roi to the investors . well as here i see that the site is a new one and came online with an unreasonable roi i feel that it is risk to invest in this hyip site . though they have the paying status for now i think this cant be paying for a long time .

I'm not too sure about anything, I only think that this is paying program because we can see that almost monitors approved for this site with status "Paying" and this site too just ran more 1 days, I think that sure it too will not become scam too early when don't yet have many investors to invest here