Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

transactions6 - transactions6.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Transactions6 company, Transactions venture founded in 2010, we are a large-scale asset management company in the United States of America. Transactions6 company was created by a group of professional traders, qualified experts, skilled analysts and experienced bankers with well-diversified areas of expertise such as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, energies, raw materials and mutual funds with having more than 15 years of extensive practical experiences of combined skills, knowledge, talents, creativity, intelligences and capabilities to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and non-risk investment environment.

Plan:

Plans : 2.5% daily for 90 days,

Minimal Spend: $10

Maximal Spend: %50000

8% referral commission

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join transactions6 here

i really dont like programs that offering investors high referral commission and i think that's what this program is doing,though the daily return on this program is sustainable but the total return investor will get at the end of term is kind scary.i doubt if the admin of this program will sustain the program for 90 days.the total return is high on the plan