Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rubininvest - Rubininvest.com

xetang

Rubin Invest is a long term high yield private investment program backed by cash-based investments. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors. our group is focused on forex, property and other infrastructure assets. Established in 2012, Rubin Invest group is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Europe, Asia the Middle East and Africa.

7% per day for 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 7.00

15% daily for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Bronze Plan $20 - $200 12.20

Silver Plan $200 - $600 13.50

Gold Plan $600 - $1,000 14.50

Rubin Plan $1,000 - $5,000 15.00

60% weekly for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Extra Rubin Plan $50 - $5,000 60.00

Accept: LR, EG

Join here: http://www.rubininvest.com/?ref=zozo278

Yes, it is correct, this program have ran up to 16 days but today, it too have began to promote in monitors, however only have a monitors approved for this site and in site too don't have status "Paying", I think that we need more time to track about this site, have had more $300 is invested here but don't have any withdraw until this time

this hyip has been run for more than 15 day so far. but I don't know the status paying or not because this hyip not listed on hyip monitor site. the only way to know this hyip paying or not is via payment proof. because the hyip already launched 15 day ago and make daily payment, I am sure there is payment proof available if this hyip paying.

this hyip has been run for more than 15 day so far. but I don't know the status paying or not because this hyip not listed on hyip monitor site. the only way to know this hyip paying or not is via payment proof. because the hyip already launched 15 day ago and make daily payment, I am sure there is payment proof available if this hyip paying.

Really, it have 3 monitors approved for this site now but it is too least, I think that it is really difficult to check status of this site when it don't promote more in monitors and all monitors still is in status "Waiting", therefore it will be not good if invest here. About plans, I think that it is reasonable when ROI time is 7 days, and rate too is already with amount is 49% after 7 days here

even if this program is having a paying status from hyip monitors,i can only advise investors to just ignore this program,the program is only gonna scam and the admin of the program is only paying investors now to attract more investors to the program before scamming the investors.