Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenShoesVentures - www.goldenshoesventures.net

I have added another $21 investment to this program,

so far I have made a nice profit around $60 from this program, so spending another $20 won't be any risk for me,

but I hope that all my records will bring me the expected profits, long life to GSV.

Golden Shoes Ventures Admin Update the admin made a notice to everyone invested in

here so that there would no panic its only a mentenance in lr later after the mentenance 11 GMT

the admin would continue sending lr money

Hello everyone,

Liberty Reserve is currently down for maintainance and payments via LR will be sent when they are back online.

Thanks for your understanding.

That will be good in this program runs to the middle of this year.Well this program is now running for a good 117 days with paying status and has some many monitors there.I hope to reach my bep here soon so i can start earning pure profit from this hyip.So far my payment request is almost instant.

today due to LR down time, the payments were delayed a bit longer than usual, but finally everyone has got paid,

here is the mail sent by the admin, GSV, regarding the updates.

Liberty Reserve Payments sent!

Just to inform that all pending payments for Liberty Reserve has been processed. You may or may not have recieved a payment notification email from us when you were paid, this is because of a slight server error that usually happens when we try to process a rather large amount of payments at once. If you check your LR you will see your payment anyway.

I usually process about 50 at 1 time but because of the downtime, we had well over 300 pending so I had to try to do it in just 3 clicks.

Have a great day,

Grace

the admin seems to have planning to add a lot more new features to this site,

new script and all, it's good to know that they are doing some maintenance work on the site, but

there won't be any down time of the site and

we can access the site and withdraw as usual, assurance from the admin, herself.

This thread has been posted last Dec. and after a month of being online, the site is still up and paying it's members. Good job admin. I saw at the moneymakergroup forum that the admin is inviting their investors for a live conference online, so it seems that the admin is very eager to know what his members have in mind regarding his site, or if they have any suggestions.

Golden Shoes Ventures Admin Update so far the admin is very generous in giving us bonuses like this

i did not make it to the 600th ill take my another chance in the 1000th post. Well just see if we all get lucky

on this 100$ dollars is not a joke :)

Hello members,

Our contest on money maker group is still on going and the right now, we are getting closer and closer to the winning post number 600. The last winner, user oedhapost won $100 sent to their digital currency account for making the 250th post. The Post count is currently on post #539. If you want to be the next winner of $100 sent to your account, its time to get posting on mmg. If you do not have an mmg account, just set up an account there and get posting. You could post your payment screen shots or your testimonials on our thread.

The thread can be found here: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Golden-Shoes-Ventures-G-t364109.html&st=525&start=525

So if you are an upgraded member and have been satisfied with our service, go on and post your testimonials and your payments. Only 60 posts to the winning post number left now and you could be our lucky winner for this round of the contest. If you are not so lucky to win in this round, you could also win the next round if you are the lucky member to make the 1000th post.

This contest is designed to encourage our numerous members to support us on forums and on monitors and am sure the prize money will motivate a lot of you into action.

We are also working on a new design for our website and it should be ready in a few days. There will be no downtime associated with this change and I will make a proper announcement about this when I am certain of dates.

Thanks to all of you who have trusted in us, we promise that we would not let you down.

Have a wonderful day!

Grace

Well someone else just won! I was supposed to be the next winner! It is not fair! I have been monitoring this thread for almost a week after the first winner then all of a sudden some unknown homie beat me to it. Well to the winner -best- happy happy winning.

The next one will be 1000 posts so get into the game who know YOU could be the next winner.

some user of MMG named "bestadmin" has won the second round of the $100 posting contest,

well, a lot members tried but finally the lucky members won so far,

there is still another chance to win again on 1000th post, so good luck for us.

definitely this program has been a great success so far,

they have succeeded in gaining a lot members trust and deposits to their program,

I have just added up another $9 LR to my account funds,

hope this one continues to pay for few more cycles successfully.

All my investment has matured and i don't know if it is still safe to make another investment here. The program is so lucrative that almost all hyip investor has made a spend here, the thing i want to know is if this program is still safe to invest in.

True that many peoples has already made good profit in this program already

And also 10% daily roi is such through which we get back our principal very fast just in 10 days

I doubt that admin is running on pure ponzi scheme now - and if he is really making such huge profit using trading - he is really great greater as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see the Admin of this forum itself have invested in this site which shows his strong trust upon this site

The plans are attractive enabling the members to break even in 10 days and earn 50% profit for 15 days..

So there are good chances of earning money at least in short time this one is worth to spend..

Normally I join program that have proven record - but this one look promising enough so I made a spend..