Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenShoesVentures - www.goldenshoesventures.net

Well i have been given a huge deposit of 10dollars by the admin. And so far everything about this program looks lucrative. All the same the only one that can make this program stay longer is the admin. As things are this program will still be paying until the end of this year. Or what do you think?

This program has been online since 106 days now,so i just invested $8,hope to get reach my bep fast due to i trust this hyip admin

Transfer Succeed

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment ModeAccount

Date01/13/2011 10:20

Batch 53153909

From U8352289 (isaiah emoekpere)

To U3268680 (Golden Shoes Vent...) Amount$8.00

This program has been online since 106 days now,so i just invested $8,hope to get reach my bep fast due to i trust this hyip admin

Transfer Succeed

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment ModeAccount

Date01/13/2011 10:20

Batch 53153909

From U8352289 (isaiah emoekpere)

To U3268680 (Golden Shoes Vent...) Amount$8.00

Golden Shoes Ventures Admin's Update

you deserve to win the price of 100 dollars wooo .thats a lot of money

already for one contest

Hello all,

If you remember some days ago, we sent out emails about a contest on mmg forum. GSV members were asked to post testimonials etc about GSV on our thread on MMG anbd the person to make the 250th post will win $100 sent to their E-Currency account? Well today a winner emerged and he is user oedhapost. He has since recieved his prize money.

The next contest has commenced and the person who makes the 600th post on our thread would win another $100 paid directly to them. You can participate only if you are a member. You can post about your payments, write comments and criticisms are welcome too. You never know, you could be our lucky winner next time.

This contest is solely for the purpose of motivating our membership to discuss GSV more on public forums and also support us on monitors.

Please do not make senseless posts or we will asks the mods to delete them as those wont count.

Thanks to everyone for all of your support. If you have questions, problems, suggestion or what have you, please send us an email or use the live support feature on our website.

Regards,

Grace

I am already in profit from the program,

the plan was quite beneficial and the performance of the program is awesome so far,

even the freshly deposited investors also getting paid without any trouble,

almost instant payments everyday from GSV, long life to GSV.

Golden Shoes Ventures Admin Update He will be having an interview and

all investors is invited in this conference to question the admin about the program itself

Hello members,

There will be a live conferencing session of questions by members and prospective members of GSV and answers provided live by myself.

This event will take place in an online conference room owned by money news online and hosted by Paul Abramson. The time is slated for Wednesday 19th January 2011 at 21:00hrs GMT. Everyone is welcome to participate both free and upgraded members.

There will also be some cash prizes that would be awarded.

Here is the link to the conference room if you want to participate: http://money-news-online.com/chat/login.php

You can either register and login with your user details or simply use your GSV username and login as "Guest"

Even if you do not have any questions, you could learn a lot about what GSV is all about by simply attending. I am looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Regards,

Grace Larsson

Well good to see admin is active and want to talk his perspective investors, may be it help the program gain more investors

But i would appreciate if admin comes here as he had been active before with a banner on top of our forum

If he is not able to pay the forum, how to believe he shall be able to pay investors.

Golden Shoes Ventures Admin Update He will be having an interview and

all is invited in this conference..

GSV is unique and honest hyip program, so far they have paid on time also gave some contest prizes worth $100 and now,

this conference is another chance for the members to win some attractive cash awards, good luck to everyone.

@archu i am amazed to hear it from such a expericed person about a hyip that it is honest

No hyip is honest friend.. all hyips are like fishes in the same pond, and everyone is poised to turn scam sooner or later

And can not judge exactly what is going to happen to a hyip tomorrow but just predict looking at symptoms and symptoms about his one already point towards reverse counting.

@archu i am amazed to hear it from such a expericed person about a hyip that it is honest

No hyip is honest friend.. all hyips are like fishes in the same pond, and everyone is poised to turn scam sooner or later

And can not judge exactly what is going to happen to a hyip tomorrow but just predict looking at symptoms and symptoms about his one already point towards reverse counting.

Yes, I agree with you

A site can continue for a month, there is another site lasts for 3 or 4 months,

But there is no site can continue forever, but I see that there is no site can continue for more than 6 months,

This depends on the plans, profit provided by the site, and professionalism in dealing with investors

But in the end, all of them turn to SCAM .

well, so far the admin has paid me within few minutes after request no matter what the time may be I placed the withdrawal request,

it definitely shows that the admin is much active,

though they say that they are going to stay for a long time, we should better be safe side

and reach BEP which is important and later we can try our luck with the profit made from the site.

Yes, I agree with you

A site can continue for a month, there is another site lasts for 3 or 4 months,

But there is no site can continue forever, but I see that there is no site can continue for more than 6 months,

This depends on the plans, profit provided by the site, and professionalism in dealing with investors

But in the end, all of them turn to SCAM .

well i totally disagree with you that no hyip has been online for more than six months.Just visit monitors and you can see hyips that have a paying status for almost 1.000 days.Like goldpoll.

I have added another 10dollars to my investment making it 20dollars and hope this program will be around for a long time so i can recover my losses from oilstructure.

My payment details.

Payment Mode Account

Date01/18/2011 18:27

Batch 53520925

From U3470925 (***)

To U3268680 (Golden Shoes Vent...)

Amount $10.00

MemoT2tcash Purchase Shares

Why is this thread not getting any popular in this forum? And i also noticed that it is no longer pinned? It is getting more reliable and paying almost automatic now. So i decided to add 15 bucks to my account giving me a total of 35bucks i hope this site stay long to let me break even.

Here is my transaction details.

Payment ModeAccountDate01/21/2011 11:38

Batch 53731633

From U3470925 (****)

To U3268680 (Golden Shoes Vent...)

Amount $15.00

MemoT2tcash Purchase Shares

The site is having a wide range of payment processor namely Liberty Reserve, Alert Pay, Perfect Money, Bank Wires and Western Union so that the members can invest using the most convenient method for them

the site design is plain and not nice

the daily profit of 10% for 15 days sounds good and the investor can break even in 10 days sounds attractive