Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenShoesVentures - www.goldenshoesventures.net

Well, I was confused about how to make a withdrawal since the link is not seen at the account home page, so here is the way to do it :

Login to your account

Go to "Share History" on the left

and then click withdrawal

I just want to share, I hope it could help you :)

This is GSV admin here:

The new website is ready and accessible now. Its the same old Golden Shoes Ventures, we just changed the domain and and installed a script on a dedicated server with ssl encryption.

If you are an old member and would like to register with us again, please go to the new website and register. www.gsvreloaded.com

Regards,

Grace.

for once's in my online time,i can trust a hyip,and that hyip is GSV.Admin has done a great job in advertising this hyip and surely this one is rated among the best hyip now.With this improvement and this new site,admin you've done well.You can trust me,cause i will invest here

Wow. Nice new system. Against DDOS or SSL I presume. Kinda loading slow for me though but its fine. By the way, I think its a really good movie. I really hope this site last for 5 cycles for me though. The best paying HYIP site so far.

I totally agree that this site is the best paying HYIP so far. And about the site it loads fine for me, at the first loading there is a captcha code to verify that I am a human, not a bot or something like that, overall the site is more secure now.

@hrnx,you are right.ddos or security wont do anything and even registerform also not needed if admin was legit and pay daily to you without any delay.what everyone need is payout?but some guys wont want payout,they want design,security.what a silly fellows they are?but coming to program,this was paying today but they wont stay for longtime.

What makes this hyip both special and unique is the advertisement of this hyip and that it sponsors many pay to post forums.With short term plan,good roi of 10% daily and a min of $5,this hyip is trusted because admin has a live chat there,and this program is monitor by top monitors,what else do we ask from any program?