Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenShoesVentures - www.goldenshoesventures.net

Hello everyone,

Hope you all have been enjoying this holiday season. We have been doing some work recently and very soon, we will be unveiling a new website which would include a script, ssl and a ddos protected dedicated server. Its our wish to be able to serve you better and we will make this announcement about the url and when you can go and register very soon.

All accounts with us already will continue to receive their daily payments manually and when its expired, and you want to re-invest, you will have to do this new operation in the new website so its registered in the script.

We will also try to import members into our new database.

We are doing everything possible to ensure security for the new platform. We will have a mirror site and back up at least once everyday.

We hope that you all will enjoy being a part of G.S.V

Thanks for all of your support.

Admin

Welcome back admin. And i hope your new site will be online for a long time. Since im a member of G.S.V. And so far no problems with our payments. I will definitly promote your program. And one thing let the new site have a automatic payment system. Happy new year....

Whoah. So far, the program is doing well. I really hope this site last for quite a while. I was totally skeptical if I should join a 10% daily ROI HYIP site like this but with its current performance, I say I was totally wrong to doubt this. I WILL INVEST. Period.

Made another deposit

Transfer Succeed

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Wallet

Date 12/30/2010 13:33

Batch 52295164

From U0990758 (Digital Money Forum)

To U3268680 (Golden Shoes Vent...)

Amount $50.00

Memo Mayur1990 Purchase Shares

Whoah. Already received a total of 3$ from my 10$. Soon, I will get breakeven in 7 days and pure profit in 5 days. This is really great so I totally suggest this site in other investors while it is still paying because no HYIP site last forever. LOL. Now is the time.

It is time i go make my deposit. This program to me we run until the middle of next year or even more than that.

Indeed, the specifications of the site is good, and the rate of profit is good, but

Site says it will continue until the middle of next year

You can have confidence in that,

Until now I did not find hyip site with honest promised by the investors .

Lol! these promises has no value,

In fact no hyip admin says they will ever close down - but these are circumstances which causes the hyip to turn down

Till incoming investments are on nice growth side, any hyip can do well but when incoming depsoits stops or start slowing there is left no way for the hyip admin but to stop paying.

But the advertisements banners on forums indicates they are going to stay further some time for sure.

We cannot tell how long hyip will pay. But only hope it stay long enough for investors to make profit from it. And if you want to make some nice cash from hyipING. Them choose the best ones and join early. This particular one rocks!

For now, the GSV admin is preparing a new program and also the new site with a lot better improvement. Didn't you receive the email? but so far, the new site is not accessable. I guess it's not ready yet, so let's wait patiently

This is GSV admin here:

The new website is ready and accessible now. Its the same old Golden Shoes Ventures, we just changed the domain and and installed a script on a dedicated server with ssl encryption.

If you are an old member and would like to register with us again, please go to the new website and register. www.gsvreloaded.com

Regards,

Grace.

This is GSV admin here:

The new website is ready and accessible now. Its the same old Golden Shoes Ventures, we just changed the domain and and installed a script on a dedicated server with ssl encryption.

If you are an old member and would like to register with us again, please go to the new website and register. www.gsvreloaded.com

Regards,

Grace.

I can see that :) The site is ready now and let's invest in ! The admin is an honest one so don't feel hesitate to try ! I am in ! :D

Date : 2011-01-01 16:37:23

From/To Account : U3268680 (Golden Shoes Ventures)

Amount : -10.00

Currency : LRUSD

Batch : 52397876

Memo : helmiakbar24 Purchase Shares

Don't wait too long guys, jump in now !

Even though as per stats program is 95 days old but i knew about this program around 3 weeks back, though plan 10% daily for 15 days looks very attractive,

but i consider the profit promised is on higher side, and it will be difficult to sustain for longer. But the fact can not be denied that till now the performance of GSV has been quite good.