Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenShoesVentures - www.goldenshoesventures.net

On one side I agree with most of my friends that ROI offered by this program being 10% daily for 20 days is quite high

And is really difficult to sustain going longer, but on another side I will appreciate that this program has really done nice

job by keeping on paying for such long ... and expect the program keep doing such nice job in near future.

Looking at payment proofs in forum it is enough to convince that this program is paying

Though it has not been very long for this program with paying status but looking at the amazing returns of 10% daily for 20 days

having paying status till now is also outstanding performance - looks admin really plans bigger.

On one side I agree with most of my friends that ROI offered by this program being 10% daily for 20 days is quite high

And is really difficult to sustain going longer, but on another side I will appreciate that this program has really done nice

job by keeping on paying for such long ... and expect the program keep doing such nice job in near future.

Hello,

Just need to point out to you that our R.O.I is 50% after 15days. This means that we practically are paying you a return of 3.3% daily. Add the principal and total is 150% after 15 days. I dont know where you got the information that we are paying 10% daily for 20 days. Please make sure to check your facts properly before posting such information on forums.

Thanks a lot,

Admin

Plans aren't very long only for 15 days but i don't like that we can't check our stats but they send payment automatic and everyday you need to check your payment processor account to see if that site is still paying or not but if site have member area than it's more easier.

Well this hyip has proven to be one of the best so far, if you are in doubt you can give it a try. For us investors we are getting paid by the day. After my plan expires i will go in for a second round. Where did you guys get the info that this hyip gives 10% for 20days? I assumed you don't check out hyip site before commenting.

Till now everything is going fine about the program,

And today also i got the roi - in fact it is my 7th payment

So just need 3 more to get back 100% of my invest in this program.

After i complete this investment i will see the situation whether it is right to reinvest and if every thing is just like as it is now - i shall go to reinvest.

Hi Admin. I am among the first 50 to get register and are honour with a 5dollar bill bonus. But im missing my payments. Is this the same thing with other investors?

As I experience, this program pays me everyday. No payment is missed by the admin. This program is really reliable ! If yours is missing, you must not be active in the GSV forum. Please login on the forum and be active there.

@malingAyam

To be frank i must say the program seems to be very legit

The reason for the same is i have personally talked with admin and his thinking about the site is really very impressive

My recommendation would be you can still join the site without any fear and enjoy the earnings

My first round of 50$ have already completed and im definitely thinking to reinvest the same amount as i really feel that site have great potential

@ G.S.V

Im really impressed friend and most admin would think to postpone the payment or resume after they come online

Its for a first time atleast in my investment history that admin had paid me earlier as most would bother to postpone the payment

Merry Christmas Admin and hope GSV gets bigger and bigger.

Just an Update from GSV forum

Dear members,

We will be unavailable during the following days 23rd to 26th December so we have sent payments to everyone until 26th. We will resume payments on the 27th. If you want to make any new deposits, please wait until the 26th to make the deposit. For those who have already deposited, we will return your funds and you can deposit again on the 26th. Just like the rest of you, we too will be busy with our families during this time and might not be able to have time for other work.

Here is wishing all of you a merry Christmas!

Admin

• Upvote 1

Thanks Mayur for posting the info from our forum. I tried to post it here but your forum was offline.

Merry Xmas to everyone!

@malingAyam

To be frank i must say the program seems to be very legit

The reason for the same is i have personally talked with admin and his thinking about the site is really very impressive

My recommendation would be you can still join the site without any fear and enjoy the earnings

My first round of 50$ have already completed and im definitely thinking to reinvest the same amount as i really feel that site have great potential

@ G.S.V

Im really impressed friend and most admin would think to postpone the payment or resume after they come online

Its for a first time atleast in my investment history that admin had paid me earlier as most would bother to postpone the payment

Merry Christmas Admin and hope GSV gets bigger and bigger.

Just an Update from GSV forum

Yesterday when i got the payment from this program - I was amazed to see it was 50% of my investment in this program

With note - (8,9,10,11,12/15) - This was really a nice gift from admin on occassion of chrismas, it need guts to pay 50% to each investor in one day,

And now it looks that admin plans big for this program, program has done better than expectaitonos, and i expect this to do well in near future.

Here is my honest review about this program- the admin is one of the best so far in the hyip industry. And though i got the bonus only. I will denitely join big when the program resumed. Merry xmas golden shoes ventures ADMIN! Merry xmas golden shoes ventures investors! And to all.

@girdhar we all know here that no hyip is to stay permanently and every one go some stay longer and so turn down quite fast

but we consider those hyips good ones which give nice chance to earn good profit before turning to scam ... and such is this program

this program has 15 days cycle and if this can perform well during 2-3 months period it should be counted in top performing programs.