Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenShoesVentures - www.goldenshoesventures.net

I am not the admin and I searched for "GoldenShoesVentures" and found nothing in HYIP discussion section.

Are you tired of spending money in other investment programs and never getting anything in Return? Then you are welcome to join us here at G.S.V

Golden Shoes Ventures has been operational privately only (Via email contact only) since June 2006. We have recently introduced this website so that people can easily read more information about our organisation. This website is for informational purposes on as we do not have an online database. All of our members information are stored offline for security purposes

Plan :

10% Daily for 15days

Total return is 150%, profit is 50% after 15days

Minimum investment is $5

Maximum investment is $5000

only accept Liberty Reserve

Referral commission is 5%

No need registration

Direct payment to your LR account.

Here is the link > www.goldenshoesventures.net

Got in with 50$

Hope that will boost members confidence :rolleyes:

Transfer Succeed

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Wallet

Date 12/13/2010 15:14

Batch 51222597

From U0990758 (Digital Money Forum)

To U3268680 (Golden Shoes Vent...)

Amount $50.00

Memo Digital Money Talk Deposit

If members need to invest under DMT just add DMT LR account in Memo field :) :D

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome to your forum. I can see that some members already posted about G.S.V here. I am a member of the administration and would be happy to address any questions/concerns that you might have about Golden Shoes Ventures.

And for those of you who decide to join us, we hope that you enjoy your experience with us. We aim to deliver a service that no other short term investment programs has ever been able to deliver, that is in three words, LONGEVITY, CONSISTENCY AND SUSTAINABILITY.

Thanks all members who have posted here and welcome to future members. We promise you will be a great experience with us.

Best regards,

Grace Larsson- G.S.V

@GSV

Welcome friend at DMT :)

Hope you get many investors for your program

@ALL

Feel free to ask your doubt as its the best thing that we have a member from administration department handling the discussion part which will help in solving members doubt as well

I really feel members should try these program as it looks quite promising one at the moment.

Glad to see the Admin of this forum itself have invested in this site which shows his strong trust upon this site

The plans are attractive enabling the members to break even in 10 days and earn 50% profit for 15 days

I love the best part is the payments are directly invested in the members account

Initially, I did not took this program sincerely being a new program and that too auto-pay

But looking at the Good and attractive roi promised and that admin is looking quite active

Further this one is spending good amount on advertising (can see banners on forum and sticky thread),

i get good impresssion about this one and looks that this one plans to stay for longer period.

So there are good chances of earning money at least in short time this one is worth to spend.

Normally I join program that have proven record - but this one look promising enough so I made a spend.

This site was designed very simple.In my opinion,this site look not trusted.I hope to see some payment proof soon ;)

Thanks to everyone who has joined us from DMT recently, we hope that you will enjoy your time with us. Its our aim to make our members happy.

@Jerrybb, I understand your concern about our website being very simple etc. We did it that way because we just want the page to serve as a place where people can find information about us. We had been operating without a website before, our members just made direct deposits to our LR accounts and we communicated by emails only. We know that overtly done websites with any kind of scripts attracts hackers and the likes and even if your server is well protected from any kind DDoS, it will still be able to bring your website down and disrupt your business in several ways.

When it comes to business, it should not be about the outside packaging but more about delivery on promises which our members know. We have never failed to deliver on our promises.

We also have another forum on our primary domain www.goldenshoesventures.com. This is a back-up forum in the event we experience problems with the host we are using for our .net domain.

Its all about security and the more data that is stored and processed outside of the website, the better for us. Hackers will have no interest in us because hacking our server will not bring us down, maybe just the page but we have all data offline so it will be business as usual and if any such things happens, member will be directed to our dot com domain.

I am willing to address any more concerns you might have.

Regards,

Grace Larsson-G.S.V

Initially, I did not took this program sincerely being a new program and that too auto-pay

But looking at the Good and attractive roi promised and that admin is looking quite active

Further this one is spending good amount on advertising (can see banners on forum and sticky thread),

i get good impresssion about this one and looks that this one plans to stay for longer period.

So there are good chances of earning money at least in short time this one is worth to spend.

Normally I join program that have proven record - but this one look promising enough so I made a spend.

I agree. It's either their real-life friends with Mayur or the admin paid Mayur to put his topic in a sticky thread. Well, we can assume that the admin really wants to make this site last for quite a while. And I sure hope it does.

Oh yes lets just hope for the good

Yesterday i joined the program -

and waiting for the first installment today.

@helmiakbar24 you are right lot of others are going to join

here i will quote "money pulls money" and as the program shall continue paying day by day

more and more people will understand and take the program seriously resulting in joining the program.

I agree with you yogesh about "money pulls money" and it really works for Golden Shoes Ventures. The admin is genius, he built several trusts of the early members and let them tell the others. I think the strategy works well, people joining this site now. Hope the program will have more member and will be sustainable too.

I agree with you yogesh about "money pulls money" and it really works for Golden Shoes Ventures. The admin is genius, he built several trusts of the early members and let them tell the others. I think the strategy works well, people joining this site now. Hope the program will have more member and will be sustainable too.

Ah. So to put this another way, the admin first befriend Mayur, our Admin. Mayur, in turn, gave the site 2 thumbs up which is kinda rare. We members don't see our admin posting a lot (except the payment requests) which makes us kinda wonder about the site. Good job to the site's admin.

Ah. So to put this another way, the admin first befriend Mayur, our Admin. Mayur, in turn, gave the site 2 thumbs up which is kinda rare. We members don't see our admin posting a lot (except the payment requests) which makes us kinda wonder about the site. Good job to the site's admin.

Eeh? the admin is Mayur's friend? How do you know? If so, that won't change anything about my perseption about Goldenshoesventures. It's still an awesome program and I am proud of being one of the members.

Eeh? the admin is Mayur's friend? How do you know? If so, that won't change anything about my perseption about Goldenshoesventures. It's still an awesome program and I am proud of being one of the members.

I would like to clarify that I never said that they were friends (real life or online). I said the admin of GSV 'BEFRIENDED' Mayur. Now befriending could mean a lot like simply getting to know someone. Now, there's a big difference between 'friend' and 'befriend'. Now, this is just not according to the topic so let's change our topic.

I believe the site will be paying for a while although I believe 10% daily is not that sustainable. But only time will tell.

@hrnx i dont agree with you that admin just entered due to know-how gsv admin made,

but it is a requirement of business if someone is buying ad space at least he would expect a part of fee to be invested back to their program

and our admin did was just what was required. Like if someone give us 400$ business and we deposit 100$ back in his program that is natural.

Btw I am just waiting for todays return i.e. 2nd installment now.